PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
The Buffet at Monte Carlo Las Vegas
Quantity over quality dominates here, but we aren't really complaining for the price!
A Quick Look
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
The Buffet at Monte Carlo Las Vegas is a pretty standard buffet for Vegas - I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse. It’s not the most creative selection of foods; in fact, the menu kind of reads like a xeroxed copy of a Hometown Buffet menu, but pricier. However, the prices at The Buffet Monte Carlo Las Vegas aren’t terrible for Sin City, it’s a good place to bring kids and there are some quality items on the menu.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Buffet at Monte Carlo Las Vegas is located in the Monte Carlo hotel on the Vegas strip
- The Monte Carlo Buffet Las Vegas was renovated in 2012, so anyone that has less than fond memories of what the place looked like prior to then can rest assured that the decor is now nice and upscale looking.
The Buffet Monte Carlo Vegas is less expensive than the many of the other buffets on the Vegas strip. It will only set adults back $17.99 for brunch and $21.99 for dinner.
Monte Carlo Vegas
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Don’t expect anything mindblowing: the Buffet Monte Carlo Las Vegas is pretty much a buffet from Anytown, USA that happens to be on the strip. Do expect lots of families, and hungover folk who either couldn’t make it anywhere else or stumbled in here. That being said, the decor is classy and modern and the prices are Cheapo approved.
Why We Dine:
This may not be a standout buffet on the Vegas food scene, but it does have a few perks.
- No Wait: It is very unusual for The Monte Carlo Buffet Las Vegas to have a wait, and no line happens in Vegas about as often as Casino Boy makes it through the week stone-cold sober (aka never). Passersby may be wondering: is it a cover for something else? But no, it is a buffet that never seems to have a line, and read into that what you will, but it’s great when you’re hungry and tired of waiting for food.
- All-Day Pass: Casino Boy says, save your money for gambling and girls by purchasing the Buffet Monte Carlo Las Vegas all-day pass, which is offered Mon-Thurs. The good news is you’ll save $5, and the bad news is is means you’ll be eating this food for all your meals.
- Kid-Friendly: Vegas doesn’t cater to kids often, and hey, we aren’t complaining. But if you do want to head somewhere family-friendly for a meal and you’re tired of the Rainforest Cafe, this is a good option.
Breakfast and brunch are some of the favorite meals at the Buffet Monte Carlo Las Vegas, as they serve up huge portions of pancakes and other staples for the cheapest deal on the menu, costing just $17.99 for adults.
- The Prime Rib: By far one of the best items in the buffet, if you get a good batch it should be tender, juicy and rare.
- Crab Legs: The crab legs are another safe bet, if a bit on the small-side for a buffet, but along with the prime rib they're the real stars of the Monte Carlo buffet.
Is it Worth It?The prices are definitely more up Casino Boy’s alley than other Vegas buffets, but the food is pretty lackluster.
The Buffet at Monte Carlo Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Sunday Brunch
- Kid Friendly
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Buffet at Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like