TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas
Mmm I love me a good steak.
A Quick Look
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Daily 5pm - 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
TENDER Steak and Seafood Fine Dining Las Vegas is located on the casino floor of the Luxor Hotel. This award winning restaurant features perfectly cooked steaks, the freshest seafood, and an incredible wine list. A nice escape from the chaos of the casino, TENDER Steak and Seafood Vegas is an oasis of leather and style in the middle of an overwhelming gaming hall.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas won the "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence" in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- TENDER Steak and Seafood Vegas has a lounge that is open daily from 4:30pm - 12am.
- The seafood at TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas is flown in daily from Hawaii, California, New York, and Alaska.
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5pm - 11pm
There is no dress code, but everyone is looking pretty nice at TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas.
Located on the casino floor at the Luxor Hotel and Casino, TENDER Steak and Seafood Fine Dining has an intimate upscale environment. Hard wood floors and dark leather furniture add a touch of swagger and masculinity to this Vegas steak house. Our favorite details are the translucent tables with firewood, set up to look like individual campfires at each table in TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas.
Why We Dine:
We are a bunch of manly meat-eaters and feel the need to try every steak house in Vegas. TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas meets our expectations and might get round two from us Cheapos.
- Great Service: The waiters are pretty good but the bartenders are EXCEPTIONAL (yeah, we had to capitalize that because of the name, but it's true too). The bar staff at TENDER Steak and Seafood Restaurant Las Vegas understand what great service is and they deliver.
- Dark Intimate Ambiance: TENDER Steak and Seafood is like an oasis inside the Luxor Casino. It's the ideal getaway from the chaos of the casino floor. Decorated in dark browns and rose, this steak house beautifully combines masculine and feminine details to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. We just like the pink walls, they're purdy.
- Steak Cooked To Perfection: This is how you do steak. TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas knows good steak and they cook it exactly as requested.
Watch out for the paparazzi photographer at TENDER Steak and Seafood Vegas. If you are into that sort of thing, make sure you look your best and be ready to drop $80 on a few random pictures of you and your buddies eating a romantic dinner together.
- Mushroom Risotto: We are against eating anything but steak and seafood at TENDER Steak and Seafood Vegas, except for the mushroom risotto which is amazing.
- American Koby Wagyu Mishima Ranch, California Beef: If you can afford this cut of steak, we HIGHLY recommend it. Unlike any other steak you've ever had, this TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas entree will blow you away.
Is it Worth It?Come on, now, it's meat and wine - it's definitely worth it.
TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Candle Light
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Smoking Area
- Valet Parking
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
TENDER Steak and Seafood Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like