PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Soul2Soul: Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Vegas
If Tim gets sick and can't perform, will they pick someone to take his place alongside Faith?
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Headliner
- Dates: December 7th- April 27th
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Headliner shows!
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are arguably one of the most successful country music couples ever... and Faith isn't too bad looking either! Catch them as they start their Venetian residency this December.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw have almost 10 Grammy Awards between them!
- The couple has sold nearly 100 million records worldwide.
- The Las Vegas shows start at 8pm at the Venetian.
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw know country music! Each musician could be considered "the best" individually... but as a duo, they are unstoppable. Catch the couple and their country music show at the Venetian starting December 7th through April 27th, 2013.
What To Know:
Jamming out to country music with a drink in our hand is always a good time. Here are a few reasons why you'll find Casino Boy at the show:
- Great Country Tunes: Having a drink or two with country music blaring is never a bad thing. Get yourself a little buzz and then head to the show for a supremely awesome time!
- Hotel Deals: The Venetian offers promo codes that can be redeemed for cheap room rates! Use the promo codes to save money so you can head to this great country show.
- Exciting Atmosphere: The theatre will be packed for this one... so you know the atmosphere will be exciting! Sing along to your favorites with hundreds of other country thirsty music fans.
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have won a combined 26 Academy of Country Music Awards!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Reserve Early: This concert is set to be one of the hottest residencies in Vegas for the winter and spring. Make sure to get your tickets early or you could miss out on this rare opportunity!
- Do Bring the Kids: Children over 5 are welcome to attend the show. There won't be anything raunchy going down... so feel safe bringing the kids!
- Don't Forget the Drinks: What's country music without alcohol? We don't want to find out. That's why you'll find us with a stiff drink in our hand as we sing along to our favorites!
- Don't Be Shy: Don't be embarrassed to belt out your favorite tunes as they play them. Heck, we can guarantee that 90% of the people there will be doing the same thing!
Is it Worth It?The tickets are expensive but no price is too high to see two of your favorite artists at once. If you're a fan, do it!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Soul2Soul: Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Headliner Shows You May Like