PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Royal Links Golf Club
Golly Gee! These ParMates sure look better than our caddy back home!
A Quick Look
5995 Vegas Valley Dr
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Yards: 7029
- Par: 72
- Slope: 135.00
- Holes: 18
- Hours: Varying
Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas brings some of the best golf Britain has to offer to the shadow of the Vegas Strip. Rolling greens and desert sunsets are accompanied by attractive female caddies on the Royal Links Golf Course Las Vegas, known as ParMates.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Royal Links Golf Course Las Vegas is a difficult play for many, as it is modeled after courses in the British Open.
- Both the Desert Pines Golf Club and Bali Hai Golf Club are sister courses to Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas.
- The 10th hole at Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas is a replica of the famous "road hole" at St. Andrews No. 17, featuring the same large scoreboard that you have to aim over while playing the hole.
Walking Rates: NoGreen Fees:
Twilight rates at Royal Links Golf Course Las Vegas start at $70, with full-day tee times ranging from $125 to $175 and up during peak seasons.
Walk-ons allowed?: No
5995 Vegas Valley Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89142
Hours of Operation:
Reservations required, refundable up to 48 hours before tee time.
The Royal Links Las Vegas Golf Club course aims to replicate some of the most famous British courses, with rolling green hills and a castle for a club house. You can still see the signature Vegas skyline in the distance though so you won't really forget which side of the pond you're on.
Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas is designed to honor the tradition and history of the game of golf itself, with inspiration drawn from 11 different British Open courses. Monuments have been placed near some of the holes commemorating certain historic moments in golf history.
No house course pros of note at Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas; it seems like they have opted for attractive "ParMates" instead.
Why go here?
Even with a steep green fee, it's still a heck of a lot cheaper for most to play this course in Las Vegas rather than the real deal in Great Britain.
- Frequent Promos: Royal Links Golf Las Vegas partners with many of the high class casino resorts on the Strip to offer a joint discount on your round of golf.
- ParMates: A signature feature at Walters Golf courses in Las Vegas, more than 20 attractive girls are available for hire as your caddy for the day. These girls won't carry your clubs, but they will clean your clubs, read greens, repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers. They will even strike a provocative - and distracting - pose when it's coming down to the wire between you and your buddy.
- The Clubhouse Castle: It's pretty neat that even the club house gets into the British theme, with a beautiful castle that sets things in the right mood. Located inside is Stymie's Pub (an authentic recreation of an isle pub), a neat touch and great place to grab a bite.
Is it Worth It?It's pretty expensive for our tastes, but worth it for those who really appreciate famous golf holes and golf tradition.
Located just 20 minutes away from the Vegas Strip, Royal Links Golf Las Vegas is definitely an upscale resort that pairs with places like Aria Resort and Casino. The castle clubhouse gives off a royal vibe, fit for the weddings that they offer. Overall, Royal Links caters to a white collar clientele and is a bit too expensive for our tastes.
Service is excellent, especially with the ParMates who offer a good mix of entertainment value and golf knowledge that promises to shave a few strokes off of your score. The goal at Royal Links Golf Club Las Vegas is to make you feel like a king, and they do a pretty good job of it.
Do they offer lessons?
There are no lessons offered at Royal Links Golf Course Las Vegas. The place caters more towards those who already know how to play and can appreciate the intricacies of a tricky course.
Do they have a clubhouse?
The Royal Links Golf Course Las Vegas clubhouse is castle-themed, featuring a nationally recognized golf shop. Everything from complimentary valet parking to walking caddies and forecaddies ensure the minimization of any hassle.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Royal Links Golf Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Courses to Practice that swing!
|Golf Course Info|