PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Rouge Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
This place looks like the back seat of my Shaggin' Wagon.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3.5
Rouge Las Vegas is a hot spot for a pre-drink before hitting the big Vegas clubs like Surrender and The Bank. It'll get you in a sexy mood with red and chrome decor and stiff drinks. Watch out, these drinks are not cheap but one is enough to start the night right. Maybe you lousy loafs can find a hot little lady to accompany you to the clubs. Don't get your hopes up; the hot waitresses are paid to talk to you.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Rouge Nightclub in Vegas can occupy up to 148 people.
- There are over 100 illuminated bottles on the wall at Rouge Las Vegas.
- Rouge Club Vegas will cater to private parties of 20 or more.
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 4pm - 3am, Fri. 1:30pm - 3am, Sat. Noon - 3am
Las Vegas Rouge is a little smokey dive bar fashioned after a red Ferrari. It's mega Vegas with beautiful waitresses, sleek chrome accents, and stiff drinks. Just watch out for that bar tab, it's a doozie.
Why We Go:
Rough Nightclub in Vegas isn't our top Vegas destination, but it's a great place to grab a quick drink and hit on some ladies.
- Hot Servers: Rouge Nightclub in Vegas hires good looking people to work there and decks them out in Tadashi Shoji. Everyone likes a little eye candy with their cocktail.
- Flavored Ice Cubes: We think this is awesome! No need to waist room in my cup with ice. Why not make it part of the cocktail? Well done Rouge Las Vegas. Well done.
- Red Hot: Rouge Las Vegas is supposed to look like a red hot Ferrari. It reminds us more of our creepy neighbors Pontiac but either way, we like it.
The inside of Rouge Las Vegas kind of looks like the backseat of a Grand Am with red interior. (Not that we have any experience with this sort of thing.) Almost everything in this place is fire red, hence the name "Rouge". Oh yeah, and there is a big wall decorated with a bunch of fake beer bottles. 99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around...
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Tip The Gorgeous Waitresses: By the looks of it, these girls haven't eaten in days so make sure to leave a hefty tip and get them a cheeseburger. Hey, they spent all night flirting with your sorry butt. They deserve a good tip.
- Do Smoke Like A Chimney: OK, so we don't condone smoking, but if you are a Smokey Joe already, go ahead and light up at Rouge Nightclub in Vegas. It'll probably be illegal soon so take advantage.
- Don't Order A Round For The Whole Bar: Your wallet will hate you for this one. Drinks at Rouge Club Vegas are not cheap so remember you are a broke joke and keep your generosity contained.
- Don't Expect A Huge Party: Sure, Rouge Nightclub in Vegas is cool, but it's definitely not the best place for an all-nighter'. It's more low-key then that, so if you are looking to get buck-wild, take it elsewhere.
Is it Worth It?It's pretty expensive but if you are looking for one drink surrounded by hot girls, it's a good spot.
Rouge Las Vegas Amenities
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Rouge Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.