I am completely shocked I am the first to write a review on here for this place. If you like...
The Roller Coaster at New York New York
Wahoo! Who said sight-seeing had to be a boring endeavor?
A Quick Look
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Sun.- Thurs. 11am- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 10:30am- 12am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
The iconic Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas lifts you 203 feet, drops you down 144 feet, and coasts at 67 miles per hour. A barrel roll that simulates a fighter jet and the infamous "heartline" twist will leave your stomach in your throat and your heart jumping out of your skin by the time you leave the New York New York Las Vegas Roller Coaster.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Nevada locals receive a free re-ride at the Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas. Just show your Nevada ID and a regular priced admission ticket.
- The Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas offers weddings at special 15-minute intervals that come with an ordained minister. Morning and evening ceremonies available.
- All day passes and family value packs are available at the New York New York Las Vegas Roller Coaster.
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Although the Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas is not as technologically advanced as some of the new coasters popping up at amusement parks these days, it still features some breath-taking loops and spins while offering fantastic views of the Vegas Strip. 67 miles per hour and a 144 foot drop is still intense enough for us.
Why We Go:
The $14 one-time admission for a ride on the New York New York Las Vegas roller coaster is a steep fare for three minutes of action, but it's one of those things in Vegas that you have to do at least once in your life.
- Uniquely Spectacular Views: Being more than 200 feet in the air over the Las Vegas Strip naturally lends itself to some pretty bomb scenery. When you add in the barrel rolls and twists and turns, there's nothing quite like the Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas in terms of checking out the sights at weird angles.
- On-board Weddings: The New York New York Las Vegas Roller Coaster offers both morning and evening weddings that include an ordained minister. You want a crazy, cheesy Vegas wedding? You got a crazy, cheesy Vegas wedding.
- Change of Pace: One of the best things about the Roller Coaster at New York New York Las Vegas is that there is nothing else really like it on the Strip. It can be a great change from the monotony of sitting at the slot machines.
The Roller Coaster New York New York Las Vegas charges 50 cents for a locker rental, as they won't let you take anything in-hand aboard the ride. Casino Boy recommends just leaving the breakables in your hotel room.
- Do Go At Night: In our opinion, the Roller Coaster sights are better at dusk and at night, when the sunset and the lights of the Strip come on full blast.
- Do Go With Friends: As with any thrilling roller coaster, this one is more fun with a group of friends. Or, go with the family and receive a family value discount deal. Not enough savings? Use our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes to save more!
- Don't Eat Too Much Beforehand: For those with sensitive stomachs, this ride isn't ideal after a full meal. No one wants to see you puke on the Strip. Already enough of that going on.
- Don't Expect to Wait Too Long: Maybe because the roller coaster has been around for awhile now, but the lines usually aren't more than 10 minutes. Riding the Roller Coaster at New York New York doesn't have to take up hours of your day.
Is it Worth It?The $14 price tag is a bit steep for our tastes, but it's worth doing at least once in your lifetime.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Roller Coaster at New York New York Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|