PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Rice and Company Vegas
Hi Ya! I'll have a Ginger Ninja cocktail please, and keep 'em comin'!
A Quick Look
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Daily 5pm - late
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Rice and Company Las Vegas is a new Asian fusion restaurant just inside Mandalay Place at The Luxor. With a great location and inviting modern atmosphere, Rice and Company Restaurant Las Vegas has become a quick favorite for people looking for quality sushi and Chinese food. We still think it's weird to sit in front of a Japanese sushi bar and smell Chinese food from the kitchen, but after a couple sake bombs, maybe it will grow on us.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The motto of Rice and Company Las Vegas is EAT RICE, DRINK TEA, SLURP NOODLES, STAY HEALTHY.
- Rice and Company Restaurant Las Vegas is a newcomer among Vegas Strip eateries. It opened in late Spring 2011.
- Rice and Company Las Vegas includes a sushi bar, restaurant, and lounge in a 10,000-square-foot space.
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5pm - late
Reservations are not needed.
Rice and Company Las Vegas has a modern atmosphere with Asian flare, round booths and drapes for added privacy. It feels more like a lounge than a Chinese and Sushi restaurant but it does have a sushi bar if you like to watch your food being prepared. We personally like to stare at the chef while he prepares each piece and make inappropriate grunting sounds as though we disapprove.
Why We Dine:
We dine at Rice and Company Las Vegas because the fresh sushi makes us feel human again after a long night on the casino floor. Not to mention, they have great cocktails.
- Great Atmosphere: We are big fans of the modern design and ambiance at Rice and Company Vegas Dining. It makes us feel like we're still cool as rice dribbles out of our mouths.
- Chef's Special Rolls: We like to try new things, especially when it comes to food. Rice and Company Restaurant Las Vegas has some amazing specialty rolls to choose from like the "Sexy Lady" and "Kiss of Fire".
- Great Signature Cocktails: Rice and Company Las Vegas has a ton of great signature cocktails. We love to get our drink on, so this is a huge plus. The more fancy drink options, the better.
There are quite a few vegetarian rolls at Rice and Company casual dining Las Vegas, for all you non meat-eaters out there.
- Fre Kin Gud: This Rice and Company Restaurant Las Vegas specialty roll is a whole bunch of spicy sushi goodness. An incredible combination of eel, crab, honey wasabi, spicy mayo, and cream cheese, makes this roll a must-have.
- Cucumber Smash: Rice and Company casual dining Las Vegas is home to some incredible signature cocktails, but our favorite is the Cucumber Smash. Sake, lemon and lime juice, agave nectar, and of course, fresh cucumbers, make this an unforgettable cocktail.
Is it Worth It?If you can get past the smell of well-cooked Chinese food while indulging in fresh Japanese sashimi, yeah, it's worth it.
Rice and Company Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Kid Friendly
- Take-Out Available
- Gift Certificates
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Rice and Company Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like