PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Ri Ra Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Bottoms up! This Irish Pub takes us back to the 19th century.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Ri Ra Las Vegas offers an old school Irish Pub feel along with food that is fitting of an "Irish Bistro." They also have a decent variety of draught beers and a friendly atmosphere that is suitable for hanging out for long hours.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 11am- 3am, Fri. 11am- 4am, Sat. 9am- 4am, Sun. 9am- 3am
Ri Ra Irish Pub in Mandalay Place Las Vegas does a good job of being a no frills Irish pub decked out with what you would expect from your friendly neighborhood bar. However, Ri Ra Irish Pub Las Vegas also serves high quality Irish fare and classic American favorites with an Irish twist.
Why We Go:
Sometimes the glitz and overly glamorous nightclubs become just too much. When we don't want to dress up all fancy just to buy extremely overpriced cocktails, Ri Ra Las Vegas is a great (and more down-to-earth) alternative for a few cold ones.
- Old Fashioned Vibe: The decor at Ri Ra Las Vegas is designed to resemble the warm Irish pubs in the 19th century. We dig it.
- Live Entertainment: The various live acts that grace the Ri Ra Las Vegas stage are a nice touch when we're looking to just hang out and enjoy the atmosphere. Although they're not famous bands or anything, you never know when you'll get lucky with an underrated act.
- The Beers on Tap: The draught beers selection at Ri Ra Irish Pub in Mandalay Place Las Vegas is one of the best available on the Strip. You can't go wrong with the classic Guinness black lager, but there are several other rarer beers featured as well.
Ri Ra pub at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas is a great place to stop at before or after a concert or show at the Mandalay Bay.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order Food: The fish and chips draw rave reviews here, especially for the size of the fish. And who doesn't like a good fishing tale?
- Do Hang Around for a While: A lot of the value in a night out at Ri Ra Las Vegas is the accompanying atmosphere and clientele that is so fun to hang around. Although take-out is available, it won't be as much bang for your buck.
- Don't Bring Your Dancing Shoes: To be frank, this isn't a nightclub. There isn't really a dance floor. The only dancing you'll see is people doing the jig with the live Irish band.
- Don't Bring Your Kids: There are better places to take your kids when on the Las Vegas Strip than Ri Ra Irish Pub Las Vegas. Not exactly a family-oriented joint.
Is it Worth It?Compared to most of the other bars and pubs in Vegas, we believe Ri Ra is worth it.
Ri Ra Las Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bar Food
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ri Ra Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.