PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas
Spend six hours in the hot, dry Nevada desert and get a FREE lunch! Woo!
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Pickup for Canyon Tour at 7:30am & 8:15am; Pickup for Express Tour at 12:30pm & 1:25pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
Hop on a Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas when you're in Sin City and prepare to be amazed! The geography in the area surrounding Las Vegas is mind-blowing. Or that could just be that mean hangover...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Choose from either a 6- or 4-hour Red Rock Canyon Tour in Vegas.
- Red Rock Canyon Tours include pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip Hotels.
- Enjoy the sights on a 13-mile scenic loop.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas is unlike any other Las Vegas tour that you can take. These active tours near Las Vegas take you around the Red Rock Canyon on a 13-mile scenic loop to see the sights and you'll even get out at some of them! The best stops include the petroglyphs at Willow Springs and Indian roasting pits. Maybe your tour guide will be down to grill out (probably not)!
Why We Go:
Casino Boy enjoys going on the Red Rock Canyon Tour in Vegas because when it comes to exploring the area around the city, this is one of the cheapest options... and Casino Boy is CHEAP! Here are a few of the stops that make us go.
- The Sights: The desert surrounding Las Vegas is pretty impressive! Hot and dry... but impressive. It's like an entirely different planet! Make sure to have your camera.
- The Price: You can enjoy Red Rock Canyon Tours for a pretty affordable price! $71.99 gets you out into the desert, which is cheaper than many other desert tours.
- The Express Tour: Don't let other plans in Vegas deter you from taking this tour. If the 6-hour day trip is too much for you, then take the 4-hour Express Red Rock Canyon Tour in Vegas.
Lunch is included on the 6-hour tour but not on the Express Tour.
- Do Bring Snacks: Bringing snacks is a good idea, especially if you're taking the 4-hour Express Tour, which does not provide lunch for guests.
- Do Get Picked Up: The Red Rock Canyon Tour in Vegas includes pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas hotels. No need to stress with cabs or rental cars!
- Don't Forget the Camera: The Calico Hills, petroglyphs at Willow Springs and limestone Indian roasting pits all make pretty good photo ops. Don't be a dolt and forget the camera!
- Don't Forget the Evening: The Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas will be done before evening, so it's safe to plan another event for the night in Las Vegas.
Is it Worth It?The Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas is great for families looking for something to do away from the lights of Sin City.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Red Rock Canyon Tour Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|