PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Private Las Vegas Shopping Tour and Massage
Lack of space in your stretch limo at the end of your day of shopping is a good indicator of shopping success.
A Quick Look
7400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Shopping
- Hours: Departure at approximately 9:45am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Shopping faves!
What better way to spend a day in Las Vegas than with the ladies on a Private Las Vegas Shopping Tour and Massage? Visit the Las Vegas Outlet Mall to get some cheap shopping done and then get lunch and a massage in Chinatown. You'll get more back for you money at these cheap Las Vegas outlet stores than gambling in the casinos, that's for sure!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Shop a number of name brands on shopping tours Las Vegas like Coach, Calvin Klein and Adidas.
- Visit Chinatown and enjoy a meal at one of the nine restaurants.
- Finish the Las Vegas Shopping Tours with a massage.
7400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89123
The Private Las Vegas Shopping Tour lets you get out of the casinos and spend some money on stuff you can actually use: clothes! There are plenty of stores to choose from at the Las Vegas Outlet Mall and plenty of savings to be had. At least you will have something to show for the money spent in Vegas!
Why We Go:
Caught with the shopping bug in Las Vegas? Shopping tours Vegas take you to the best place in Las Vegas to shop: the outlet mall. You'll save wads of cash and walk away with plenty of swag, which can't always be said about the blackjack table. Here is why we go.
- Limo Ride: Pickup and drop off from your Las Vegas Strip hotel are done in style with a stretch limo. There isn't partying in the back, unfortunately, but the pedestrians outside don't know that! We love the VIP status on Las Vegas Shopping Tours.
- Hours of Cheap Shopping: The Las Vegas Outlet Mall is CHEAP, so naturally we love it. There is no shortage of name brands either. Peruse the discounted wares of Nike, Wrangler, Coach, Vanity Fair and many more.
- Chinatown Massage: After getting lunch in Chinatown, you can't beat a nice, deep massage. When Las Vegas Shopping Tours are eventually over, you'll feel more relaxed and rejuvenated than you did before you left!
Before the day you're scheduled for Las Vegas Shopping Tours, make sure to contact the limo service provider to verify the time of your pickup.
- Do Save Money for Chinatown: It's tempting to spend all of your money at the Las Vegas Outlet Mall, but do try and save some. Chinatown has many shops where you can get something truly unique.
- Do Come with Shoppers: Coming with your husband and/or kids probably isn't the best idea unless they love shopping too. 7 hours of shopping isn't for the faint of heart (or wallet).
- Don't Forget the Drinks: Your Chinatown lunch is included on the Las Vegas Shopping Tours but alcoholic beverages are not. Casino Boy always recommends a couple drinks, just know that they are not included with the lunch.
- Don't Book Alone: The Private Las Vegas Shopping Tour and Massage requires at least 2 people per booking so don't try to go alone. Anyway, shopping tours Las Vegas aren't nearly as much fun solo!
Is it Worth It?It's a great way to do some shopping and get relaxed VIP-style, but you can easily do good shopping without booking the tour.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Private Las Vegas Shopping Tour and Massage Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review