PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Peppermill Las Vegas
People say it's one of the best places to propose in Vegas. Maybe they'll bring out the ring in her mud pie!
A Quick Look
2985 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: 24 Hour Restaurant and Lounge
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
The Peppermill Las Vegas is perfect for dining and drinking any time of the day or night! They have hearty portions and that old school Vegas charm, complete with the blinding neon signs that we all just love to stare at over a milkshake and burger, and overstuffed booths that are almost too tempting NOT to fall asleep in during our midnight snack.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Peppermill Las Vegas has been voted one of the "Best of Las Vegas" for years, and probably ever since it opened 40 years ago! Past awards include "Best Cocktail Waitresses", "Best Exotic Drinks" and "Most Romantic Bar" just to name a few!
- Open for every meal of the day, the Peppermill Restaurant Las Vegas is the perfect place to get huge meals for a great value, especially by Vegas standards. And the food is actually good, too!
- Neon and fire, what more could anyone want? Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge Las Vegas
2985 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
24 Hour Restaurant and Lounge
Neon lights, plush booths and a cozy atmosphere can all be found at the Peppermill Restaurant Las Vegas. Even though it's easy to miss, tucked away in the no-man's-land near the Encore and Riviera, the place is always bumpin' and the service is always friendly.
Why We Dine:
We end up at the Peppermill Las Vegas at all times of the day or night because it fills our gut and takes us back in time!
- Anytime Eating: We never know when we're going to get hungry, and luckily the Peppermill Restaurant Las Vegas understands that! They are open for every single meal (and everything in between) so that when hunger strikes, we can crawl over for a bite.
- Oldschool Charm: The Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge Las Vegas has been open for 40 years. Unlike many of the places on the Vegas Strip, they haven't tried to upgrade from their roots to cater to the modern decor that this generation loves, but they've kept up the neon and charm that many people will always associate with Vegas.
- Perfect Portions: And by perfect, we mean a lot! Obviously when you're drinking your face off all night or walking around all day, you're going to get hungry! Unlike some places that charge you an arm and a leg for a teenie plate of salad, the Peppermill Vegas restaurant will give you a hearty bang for your buck, with probably a little leftovers for a little snack later!
The Peppermill Las Vegas has been featured in several movies and TV shows over the years, including "Casino," "CSI Las Vegas" and "Showgirls" to name a few.
- A Milkshake: It just feels right when you're an old school place like the Peppermill Las Vegas to order a burger and shake, and these LARGE shakes do not disappoint! We'd also recommend not ordering too much food, because the shake alone is the average person's meal size.
- Late Night Dining: Although there are plenty of places to grab a meal late at night in Sin City, Peppermill Restaurant Las Vegas has food that you'd actually eat sober as well, so when you bring your leftovers home for breakfast, you'll actually want to continue eating them.
Is it Worth It?The prices aren't too bad, especially by Vegas standards, and you're getting so much food it's practically two meals in one.
Peppermill Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Open 24 hours
- Parking Structure
- Easy Parking
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Peppermill Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like