PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Pearl Las Vegas
Here fishy, fishy, I'm gonna eat you!
A Quick Look
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: Sun. - Thurs. 5:30pm - 10pm, Fri. & Sat. 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Pearl Las Vegas does not offer your typical greasy, fatty Chinese food. This is top-of-the-line gourmet Chinese. It's only the best at Pearl Vegas. Located inside the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, this upscale Chinese food is like no other you've ever tasted. Live seafood, excellent choice meats, fresh ingredients, creative presentation, and a great location make Pearl Las Vegas restaurant a favorite in Vegas. It's definitely not cheap, but it's oh so worth it. So crack those piggy banks Cheapos. This is one Vegas restaurant you don't want to miss.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Pearl Las Vegas restaurant serves live seafood daily. Yikes.
- Pearl Las Vegas Executive Chef Kai-Wa Yau, changes his menu with the seasons to ensure the freshest and highest quality seafood.
- Pearl Las Vegas restaurant features traditional Cantonese and Shanghai cuisine.
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 5:30pm - 10pm, Fri. & Sat. 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Make reservations well in advance. Dress code: resort casual. (Don't worry, we don't know what that means either)
Simplicity is key in Pearl at MGM Grand Las Vegas. Muted colors are accented with dark wood and splashes of vibrant color. Large booths create space great for groups and more intimate seating is found at the tables in the center of Pearl Las Vegas. Designed by Tony Chi, Pearl Vegas brings an air of simple sophistication to the Vegas Strip.
Why We Dine:
Chinese food never tasted so good! Pearl Las Vegas restaurant does upscale Chinese food just right. We crave it!
- Great Service: The staff at Pearl Las Vegas restaurant know great service and they give nothing but the best at this upscale Chinese eatery in the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
- Fresh Fish: No lies, it's a little TOO fresh for our liking. Not sure how we feel about seeing our fish swimming around before we dig in but it's all about quality at Pearl Las Vegas.
- Sophisticated Interior: OK, so sophistication isn't usually a perk among us Cheapos, but every now and then we like to put on our button-ups and look nice. Pearl Las Vegas' beautiful sophisticated environment gives us the perfect opportunity to spiff it up a bit.
Most items on the menu at Pearl at MGM Grand Las Vegas can be made vegan if requested. It's no easy feat to satisfy you vegans out there but they do their best at Pearl Las Vegas.
- Peking Duck: Carved table-side, this traditional Chinese entree is done right at Pearl Las Vegas restaurant. This dish is unique in that it is served with thin rice paper, giving it an exciting edge that compliments the meal perfectly.
- Chef Yau's Tasting Menu: If the chef recommends this tasting menu, so do we. You can try everything from spare ribs to scallop and shrimp chowder. It's a great prix-fixe menu to keep your taste buds intrigued at Pearl Las Vegas restaurant.
Is it Worth It?If you aren't a broke joke, it's definitely worth it.
Pearl Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Private Room
- Romantic Dining
- Premier Location
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Easy Parking
- Chef's Specials
- Business Dining
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Pearl Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like