PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas
The only tour in Vegas where you're actually encouraged to sell away your most prized possessions.
A Quick Look
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: 2:15pm-6:15pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
The Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas gets you VIP access to the pawn shop featured in the History Channel's popular reality show. And if the reality of your Vegas trip starts to set it, you can probably pawn your watch! Just attach it to some cool story about President Lincoln. Don't blame us if they laugh in your face though.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- In addition to visiting the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, you'll check out Count's Kustoms, Rick's Restorations and the Toy Shack.
- You'll receive a small Pawn Stars-inspired gift during your Pawn Stars Tour in Vegas.
- Film crews might be present at one of the shops that the tour takes you to!
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Las Vegas Pawn Stars brought pawn shops into the mainstream. Get VIP access on the Pawn Stars Tour in Vegas and check out the shop's rare items, such as coins as old as Rome! Don't try to switch them with Caesars Palace chips though. No funny business!
Why We Go:
Sure, the Las Vegas Pawn Stars have a hit reality TV show. But this tour is great for other reasons, too.
- A Dose of History and Entertainment: The Pawn Stars Tour in Vegas will take you to some places that hold as much history as a museum. You'll see vintage vehicles restored to their former glory, classic toys and old war memorobilia. And it's entertaining because, well, it's on TV.
- (Maybe) Meet the Stars: There's no guaranteeing what could be going on when you decide to do the Pawn Stars Tour in Vegas. The stars of the reality shows might be in the process of appraising one of Napoleon's toilet seats or something, and then again they might not. Chances are you'll run into SOMEONE famous...at least more famous than you.
- All About the Free Gift: Yes, the rumors are true. You do get a free Pawn Stars gift when you book the Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas. Is it an ancient weapon? Or a priceless miniature painting, maybe? Eh... Probably not. But when was the last time you ever turned down something that was free?
Danny Koker, the owner of Count's Kustoms, is the newest to the Las Vegas reality TV show family. There are now three reality TV shows in Vegas on the History Channel: Rick's Restoration, Pawn Stars and Count's Kustoms.
- Do Ask Questions: There's so much cool stuff to see during the Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas. If you have questions about something, ask someone. Except Chumlee.
- Do Bring Snacks: The Pawn Stars Tour in Las Vegas is about 4 hours long. And it's the desert, so chances are it'll be hot. Bottled water is included but snacks are never a bad idea.
- Don't Forget to Tip: Tip your tour guide! They've done this tour a thousand times before, so just because it's special for you, it's not that special for them. Make their day with a few bucks.
- Don't Disrupt Filming: If you see camera crews at one of the shops, then chances are they're filming. Try to refrain from the classic "Hi mom!" and just go about your business.
Is it Worth It?Definitely worth it. Even if you've never seen the shows, you'll appreciate the rarity and significance of what you see.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|