PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Parasol Up & Down
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
I won't be able to afford a parasol after a whole night here, but who needs those anyways?
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: Put on something nice, and not your nicest booty shorts either.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4.5
Parasol Up & Down is the first lounge at the Wynn in Vegas you'll see when you walk through the lobby. As easy as it is to find, it will be much harder to leave after you've been there relaxing with signature cocktails in front of the beautiful Lake of Dreams.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn has two levels, the up and the down. Both have cocktails. Both have waterfront views.
- The 'Up' part of Parasol Up & Down is under the shade, up the spiraling staircase.
- The 'Down' is a bit more casual, but you can enjoy a drink in front of the Lake of Dreams and out of the shade that covers Parasol Up.
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.11am- 4am & Fri.-Sat.11am- 5am
Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn is an upscale lounge. We know it's hard to resist, but it's not the kind of place you'll have to order a Bud Heavy and expect to kick up your cowboy boots. The noise-level here is scaled down a bit, but the prices are on the high side and elaborate their decor tops almost every other lounge in town. It is at the Wynn after all. Go big or go home, right?
Why We Go:
It's a lounge at the Wynn in Vegas. We go to feel a little bit classier than we do after spending too much time in our cheapo Sin City destinations
- Waterworks: Luckily not the kind that most guys make happen, peeing or making girls cry, but the Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn Las Vegas lounge has a view of the Lake of Dreams and all of the water shows that go on do enjoy with your cocktails. Yes, enough of these will ensue waterworks of your own, hopefully the peeing, not the crying.
- Pre-Gaming Spot: This lounge at the Wynn in Vegas is conveniently located as a spot to drink a bit before going to Tryst, Surrender or XS Nightclub. You'll feel so classy getting a drink here that not even going home with a stranger later will bring your confidence down. Or at least it will level it out... It's all about balance.
- Relaxing Vibes: With the watershow, decor and all the fancy cocktails, this is a place that won't get you too riled up. Don't expect any of the nightlife fist pumping and drunk girls falling over, you'll see those later at the club. This is the perfect spot to hang out after a long day of gambling, preferably that was concluded by a big win, because you'll need the moula to relax here.
Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn is one of the few places that serves Hardy Perfection, the oldest non-blended cognac, aged 140 years. The only things that old we like are liquors. The girls are much, much younger.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Have a Cocktail: They have a whole list of specialty cocktails, so don't just get a beer, you'll want to try something new and delicious for all the money you're spending here.
- Do Get Up or Get Down: Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn offers a variety of seating depending on where you choose to sit. You don't have to stick to one level; explore a variety of seating options, from the sun downstairs to the shade upstairs.
- Don't Expect to get Buckwild: This Wynn Las Vegas lounge is casual and classy. If you've been day drinking since 7am and sitting down in a quiet setting will only make you fall asleep, we'd suggest going elsewhere, perhaps your hotel room. You won't be able to maintain that stamina in this lounge.
- Don't Wear Your Bathing Suit: The dress code here doesn't allow for anything that you wouldn't wear on a first date.
Is it Worth It?The prices are up, but we're still down with this lounge at the Wynn.
Parasol Up & Down Amenities
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Parasol Up & Down Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.