PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas
I could really go for some Asian food right now... but I've really got my hands Thai'd!
A Quick Look
2211 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste A
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Asian
- Hours: 10am- 4am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Asian Cuisine?
Check out more of our Asian restaurant faves!
Satisfy your late night Thai craving with some cheap Thai grub at Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas! Forgo overpriced buffets and small, dinky portions at the classiest Las Vegas restaurants... it's all about big portions for a cheap price at Ocha Cuisine Vegas.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Ocha Cuisine Vegas is at the end of the Las Vegas Strip by the Stratosphere.
- Good Thai food doesn't need to be expensive... the prices are reasonable and the portions are generous!
2211 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste A
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Hours of Operation:
Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas isn't a fancy place by any means but the food is definitely special. The wait staff is also very friendly and ready to take special orders! Too bad all Las Vegas restaurants can't be this welcoming and affordable.
Why We Dine:
Ocha Cuisine Vegas is at the end of the Las Vegas Strip so it's not the most conveniently located Thai eatery if you're staying at one of the Las Vegas Strip hotels... but here are a few reasons why you should make the trip and eat at Ocha Cuisine Vegas:
- Massive Thai Portions: Food is always better in massive portions. Ocha Cuisine Vegas serves up Thai food on the Las Vegas Strip that comes in huge quantities! Order some at the end of the night and you may have some left for the morning after.
- Affordable Grub: The Thai food comes in huge portions here... but the meals are also affordable! You''ve already been spending money at the casinos, clubs and shows. Time to save money on food!
- Up As Late As Us: Ocha Cuisine Vegas is open late... really late! They call it a
nightmorning at 4am, so getting late night chow is a piece of cake.
Looking for a cheap place to eat before you get your night started? Ocha Cuisine Vegas has cheap grub, but they also have alcohol! Enjoy beer or wine with your dinner... or both.
- Thai Beef Jerky: There's not much food Las Vegas that can compete with the deliciousness of the Thai Beef Jerky at Ocha Cuisine. We recommend ordering it with the sticky rice! Why it's sticky, we can't say... but we can say that it's awesome. Perhaps the best part of this meal is the dipping sauce which Casino Boy... is currently... chugging. Okay then! Moving on.
- Pad Thai Chicken: Looking for a mouthful of flavor? Order the Pad Thai Chicken at Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas and get ready for a tastebud explosion! You'll find that the noodles and sauce are not too sweet but also not too hot. For those of you looking to kick it up a notch, extra hot sauce does come on the side. Maybe order a beer before you start pouring it everywhere, Evel Knievel.
Is it Worth It?No other Thai restaurant in Vegas can compare to the affordability and quality of Ocha Cuisine Vegas.
Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Easy Parking
- Kid Friendly
- Take-Out Available
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ocha Cuisine Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Asian Restaurants You May Like