Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
I'll take another *hiccup* shot of Jameson please.
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: No dress code, but don't forget your dancing clogs.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas is an authentic Irish pub in the middle of Las Vegas. Draped in rich woodwork and green accents, Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas brings the style of old-world Ireland to the States. Heavy stouts and traditional Irish fare make Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas a necessary destination for lovers of the Irish pub scene. Those Irish kids sure can drink, so I wouldn't recommend announcing that you can drink anyone under the table at this place. You'll leave sick and embarrassed after these Irishmen show you how it's done.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Deals
- Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas isn't just a bar that serves Irish beer, it also has great live music. That's right folks, Nine Fine Irishmen live music is traditionally Irish and awesome.
- Nine Fine Irishmen Irish Pub at New York New York Las Vegas is two stories. The top floor is quieter and the bottom floor has a stage and rowdy atmosphere.
- Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas was inspired by the men of the Irish Revolution.
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Fri. 11am - 2:30am, Sat. & Sun. 8:30am - 2:30am
Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas is a traditional Irish pub in the heart of Las Vegas. Located on the Vegas Strip inside New York New York Hotel and Casino. This Irish pub takes visitors back to Ireland with classic Irish food and drink. Dark stouts, dark wood, and dark times, this pub brings the history of Ireland to the forefront in a masculine and famously Irish setting.
Why We Go:
We go to Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas because we love little redheaded lassies and dark beer. That's a match made in heaven right there.
- Live Irish Music: We are known to do a little jig now and then. So head on out to Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas and brush up on your dancing skills to a live band.
- Great Service: The bartenders at Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas may not be the most jovial but they definitely know how to keep you tipsy. They never let your glass get empty and have great recommendations for beer.
- Slower Pace: After spending a few nights at the big Vegas clubs, it's nice to be in a true pub. Nine Fine Irishmen live music can get you out of your seat and on the dance-floor but it's a lot more low key than anywhere else in Vegas.
The bartenders at Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas will give you a taste of the stouts if you ask really nice.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order Some Food: Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas is not your typical bar, it actually has really good authentic Irish food. Take advantage and soak up some of that Guinness.
- Do Take Advantage of the $5 Shots of Jameson Whiskey: Just don't drink too many. Nine Fine Irishmen Las Vegas may be a typical Irish pub but let's face it, you can't keep up with the Irish in a drinking match, so don't try.
- Don't Expect to Catch a Leprechaun: Come on, now. This is Vegas. If you do see any leprechauns you can bet you won't be able to get their pot of gold...they won it fair and square in the best poker rooms in Vegas and aren't about it give it up.
- Don't Order a Corona: If any of us at Cheapo see you do this, we will laugh and point. In case you didn't notice, it's an Irish bar, ordering a light beer is the equivalent of writing pansy on your forehead.
Is it Worth It?If you like dark beer, heavy food and live Irish music, it's worth it.
Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Amenities
- Coat Check
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Area
- Bar Food
- Accepts Reservations
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Nine Fine Irishmen Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.