PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas
And I thought romance only came in the shape of topless dancers in Vegas!
A Quick Look
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Sun. - Thurs. 7am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 7am - 12am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas is a romantic French bistro with an ideal location on the Vegas Strip. An outdoor patio, beautiful views of the Bellagio Fountains, and the incredible Mon Ami Gabi menu Las Vegas makes this restaurant an ideal destination for a romantic night out. Whether you are wooing a new love or trying to re-start the flame with the old ball and chain, Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas is a great choice.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Mon Ami Gabi menu Las Vegas features over 80 varieties of boutique French wines.
- Mon Ami Gabi Paris Las Vegas owner and Executive Chef, Terry Lynch, has helped launched over 20 restaurants successfully.
- Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas offers a gluten-free menu.
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 7am - 11pm, Fri. & Sat. 7am - 12am
Romantic and classy is the best way to describe the environment of Mon Ami Gabi Restaurant Las Vegas. An outdoor patio sets this French bistro apart from other Vegas Strip eateries. Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas also has a beautiful view of the Bellagio, so come have a seat on the patio and snuggle up to a view of herds of tourists staring at the Bellagio Fountains. How romantic?
Why We Dine:
With good food and a romantic setting ideal for a little bromance on the Vegas Strip, the better question is why wouldn't we eat at Mon Ami Gabi Restaurant Las Vegas?
- Amazing Baguettes: It's Vegas, we need bread and water to salvage any chance of functioning before 10pm after last night's festivities. We would cut off our right arm for the baguettes at Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas.
- Romantic Setting: Ooh La La. Mon Ami Gabi Restaurant Las Vegas is a great place for a romantic meal with your special someone, or any random looker walking down the street.
- People-Watching: There is nothing better than sipping on wine, chomping into a juicy steak and watching tourists wander aimlessly along the Strip. Forget the animals at Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden. These useless bi-peds are much more entertaining.
The ambiance at Mon Ami Gabi restaurant Las Vegas is upscale, but it's not too snooty that you can't bring kids. We don't recommend letting the little ones scream and throw food, but at least you won't be looked down upon for bringing the whole family.
- French Onion Soup: Considering how much people rave about the French Onion Soup at Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas, it's no wonder us Cheapos recommend it. It's cheap, there is lots of it, and it tastes good. Just our style.
- Steak Roquefort: Mon Ami Gabi Vegas doesn't joke around when it comes to steak. It doesn't get better than blue cheese and a perfectly cooked steak so delight your taste-buds with this Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas favorite.
Is it Worth It?If you are in the mood for a little romance, it's definitely worth it.
Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Late Dining
- Parking Structure
- Romantic Dining
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Cooking Classes
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like