PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Mesa Grill Las Vegas
If it's good enough for Food Network, it's good enough for me!
A Quick Look
Caesars Palace Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Hours: Mon.-Fri.11am- 2:30pm & Mon.-Sun.5pm- 11pm & Sat.-Sun.10:30am- 3pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Mexican Cuisine?
Check out more of our Mexican restaurant faves!
Mesa Grill Las Vegas, brought to you by Food Network posterboy Bobby Flay, is a Tex-Mex restaurant in Caesars Palace. They say that since Las Vegas is so close to Mexico, they have access to some of the best tequilas. Haven't they ever eard of UPS though? They expect us to believe they drive down every day to get their tequila or something?
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Mesa Grill Las Vegas is owned and operated by Chef Bobby Flay, who you've probably seen on Food Network, the Cooking Channel and NBC.
- He opened Mesa Grill Restaurant Vegas in Caesars Palace in 2004. He's been bring that Southwestern flavor ever since.
- Mesa Grill Vegas brings spicey flavor to a grill like never before in these parts. Well, how different can Tex-Mex get?
Caesars Palace Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Fri.11am- 2:30pm & Mon.-Sun.5pm- 11pm & Sat.-Sun.10:30am- 3pm
Mesa Grill Vegas is one step up from casual, one step down from "trendy." It's a Tex-Mex joint, which to us just reminds us of Chex Mix. Like, it's way saltier than chips, but it's got way more variety in one bag too. Sounds about right.
Why We Dine:
Other than the famous chef that resides at Mesa Grill Restaurant Vegas, they have a few good qualities that you can really enjoy. Like, the food, the real reason you came.
- Cocktails: They have the know on all of the best tequilas in Mexico, apparently since Vegas is so close or something. But Mesa Grill Vegas has great cocktails, many of which are as creative as the food.
- Vegetarians Delight: Mesa Grill Caesars Palace Las Vegas has several vegetarian dishes on the menu. Lots of vegetarian main menu dishes, like the eggplant chili relleno are delicious. More of the appetizers are vegetarian dishes, and you can make them into your meal, or request some of the main dishes without meat. Whatever sounds more delicious to your meat-hating taste-buds!
- Did We Mention A Famous Chef?: If we didn't emphasize this enough, the food at Mesa Grill Las Vegas was created by Chef Bobby Flay. He's won awards, titles, cooking competitions, etc. He has cookbooks, a line of foods you can order, and yes, a restaurant that you can eat at. It's much better food than the more-famous creator of McDonalds, so give it a try.
In addition to being able to eat at Mesa Grill Restaurant Vegas and watch one of his million shows on TV, he also has tons of cookbooks out. Whether you're letting other people make it or you're making it yourself, you can enjoy all the favorites on the menu!
- New Mexican Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin: Even Bobby Flay knows that this is the best dish at Mesa Grill Restaurant Vegas, and he's the creator of them all! It's the obvious choice
- Roasted Garlic Corn Tamale: Another one of Mesa Grill Vegas' signature dishes. It hasn't come off the menu since its open in 2004. People like it, enough to keep it around all these years, so the least you could do was try it.
Is it Worth It?The food is good, the chef is famous, so the food is also pricey.
Mesa Grill Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mesa Grill Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Mexican Restaurants You May Like