PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Martorano's Las Vegas
He knows the cast of the Sopranos? And cooks for them? What's he doing at the Rio with connections like that?
A Quick Look
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Italian & Pizza
- Hours: Daily 6pm- 11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Italian & Pizza Cuisine?
Check out more of our Italian & Pizza restaurant faves!
Martorano's Las Vegas brings the taste of Italian cuisine from Southern Philly. We thought that they were known for their cheese steaks, which obviously they are because those are on the menu here, too, but apparently great Italian cuisine also hails from the the City of Brotherly Love. Or at least Italian chefs like Steve Martorano.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Martorano's Las Vegas is an Italian restaurant at the Rio All-Suites Hotel.
- Open every day for dinner, Martorano's Vegas brings you classic Italian dishes, American dishes and the ever-famous Philly Cheese Steaks. (Which, if you want to get technical, are also American.)
- Not to be conceited or anything, but at Martorano's Restaurant Vegas, you not only have to eat every dish the way it comes on the menu (chef's rules) but you also listen to his favorite music, watch his favorite movies, and have to look at all of his favorite things that he decorated his restaurant with the whole time.
Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89136
Hours of Operation:
Daily 6pm- 11pm
Martorano's Italian Restaurant Las Vegas has a bunch of HDTVs throughout the restaurant. Don't ask to change the channel, though. These TVs are just for all of Steve's favorite movies, music, sports and cooking shows. Not yours. Unless you share the same ones, then, welcome friend!
Why We Dine:
Martorano's Las Vegas isn't the fanciest place to eat in Vegas, but that's rarely what you want anyways, right?
- Kitchen View: The main dining room at Martorano's Vegas overlooks the kitchen, so you can see your delicious meal from its infancy to your belly. It's the circle of life.
- World Famous, Homemade Meatballs: In the tradition that everything that claims to be "World Famous" while not actually being world famous, Martorano's Restaurant Vegas surely has some world famous meatballs. They are good - we'll give them that. But let's face it. Have you heard of them before? Either way, now you have and now you can totally try them. Tell your friends and maybe one day they will be world famous!
- Sunday Pork Gravy: One of the chef's specialties at Martorano's Italian Restaurant Las Vegas is the Rigatoni Pork. Pasta with fresh pork, tomatoes and ricotta cheese will all, or most, of the time, certainly please.
Martorano's Vegas strongly enforces the "absolutely no changes or substitutions" rule. Sorry to all you picky eaters! What the chef wants, the chef gets. Even in this case, which concerns what you're putting in your mouth.
- Not Eating Salad: Yeah, you're trying to be healthy and all. We get it. But the salads at Martorano's Vegas are all about $16 a piece, the same as most of the (more filling) meals on the menu. The salads are... kind of... big, but in our cheapo eyes, these plates full of rabbit munchies are no where near $16 worth.
- Chef's Specialties: Martorano's Restaurant Vegas is known for the meatballs, of course, they are world famous you know. If that's not really your thing, the other chef's specialties are the eggplant stacks and the shrimp scampi.
Is it Worth It?Errr... If you're already at the Rio, that's cool. But seriously, what are you doing there?
Martorano's Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Martorano's Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Italian & Pizza Restaurants You May Like