PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Marquee Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Solid for a night out, but we went from broke to broker after partying it up at Marquee.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Dressy
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
Marquee Las Vegas is one of the hottest nightclubs on the Vegas strip. Located in the Cosmopolitan, it has quickly become a go-to nightclub destination in the area. Casino Boy might have to dip into his rainy day fund to return here (ok, you got us - he doesn't really have one) but three rooms of catchy dance music, hot DJs and musical acts, free-flowing alcohol and lots of ladies to choose from make Marquee Cosmopolitan pretty close to being worth the hype.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Marquee Las Vegas has the space for over 3,000 guests, with three rooms to let loose in and each devoted to a different style of music and dancing.
- Las Vegas Marquee Nightclub has the same classy and high-end feel as the Cosmopolitan, the strip hotel it is located in, and is run by the same folks who brought us Tao and Lavo nightclubs.
- Marquee in Las Vegas is one of the swankiest nightclubs around, so hopefully you won the jackpot at the slots as you'll need those extra funds to finance a night out here.
Hours of Operation:
Thurs. 10pm-5am, Fri. 930pm-5am, Sat. 9pm-5am, Mon. 10pm-5am
Las Vegas Marquee Nightclub is all about what any fancy Vegas nightclub is about- drinks and dancing, but with more options than some as you get 3 rooms of debauchery to choose from, bottle service and some big-name DJs in the business pumping the hottest tracks all night long. Dig deep into those pockets as this is not a bargain night-out, but hey- YOLO right? Or does anyone even still say that anymore? Casino Boy's not sure, but he is sure that Marquee Las Vegas makes for crazy fun times.
Why We Go:
Why does anyone go to a nighclub? Alcohol, dancing and the dark lights that make us go from a 4 to a 8 in the eyes of the opposite sex certainly play a part, but Marquee Las Vegas is a step above most with the classy feel and top DJ's.
- Top DJ's: DJ Chuckie, Eric Morillo, Lisa Pittman, Roger Sanchez and more all help make the party even better by spinning catchy tracks all night long.
- The Library Room: Get away from the crazy crowds on the dance floor by slipping away here. A fireplace, couches and tons of books on Las Vegas line the shelves. Okay, so we probably aren't going to pick up a history book on a night out (or any other night, for that matter) but it is a nice spot for a breather if things get too intense in the club.
- Views of the Strip: Since you're already shelling out the big bucks to be at Las Vegas Marquee nightclub, definitely take advantage of of the amazing views of the strip outside. This nightclub is on the 17th floor of the Cosmopolitan, so be sure to take in the sight and snap a pic. New profile pic anyone?
The drinks here are overpriced like anywhere else on the strip, and will run you anywhere from $12-$20 dollars. Considering we're flat broke and living under the bridge in a box next to Boxcar Willie, that is a wee bit out of our price range, so it's a good idea to pre-party before you come to Las Vegas Marquee nightclub. Another tip is to look out for liquor reps in the club, and turn on the charm to get some free drinks courtesy of them!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do go on Mondays: Marquee Cosmopolitan is open on Monday nights, and these nights are some of the most insane, with DJ Redfoo from LMFAO supplying the awesome music to start out the week with a bang.
- Do wear comfortable shoes: Casino Boy is scratching his head a bit as to what devious architect decided it would be a fantastic idea to build five staircases that are not only hard to climb, but very narrow. Girls, it's a good idea to bring foldable flats or wear your most comfy heels if you don't want to feel like your feet need to amputated after a night here.
- Don't only go at night: Marquee has a dayclub also, which certainly gets popping in the Summertime due to the sweet cabanas and scantily-clad hotties. It is worth checking out if you want to get the party started while it's still light out.
- Don't forget to dress-up: This nightclub has one of the stricter dresscodes on the Strip, as button-ups collared shirts are required for guys, and girls should wear the shortest dress imaginable (okay, that isn't really a requirement, but all the girls here seem to get that memo, and Casino Boy certainly isn't complaining.
Is it Worth It?You may have to hope to hit the jackpot at a casino later, but you won't regret coming here.
Marquee Las Vegas Amenities
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Dance Floor
- Coat Check
- Valet Parking
- Famous DJ
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Marquee Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.