Had a fantastic time at this restaurant. The space is large and amazing. Contempory but still...
Mandalay Bay Entertainment Las Vegas
World-class entertainment! And those sharks look a little mean... here fishy fishy!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Production
- Rated: PG
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Production shows!
The entertainment at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino is simply world-class highlighted by its 12,000-seat Events Center where you can see boxing championship fights, Ultimate Fighting and your favorite artist perform. The legendary House of Blues plays host to greats like Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan, B.B. King and others. The Mandalay Bay is also home to the Shark Reef Aquarium where you and your mates can see over 2,000 animals in over 1.6 gallons of water.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Mandalay Bay entertainment is featured in four different entertainment venues on the Mandalay Bay property.
- Mandalay Bay Events Center has 12,000 seats for sports and entertainment events.
- Mandalay Bay entertainment is home to the famous House of Blues music venue.
Mandalay Bay entertainment hosts some of the hottest Las Vegas events. Heavy hitter musicians, rough and tumble UFC fights, and fall off your chair funny comedian events at Mandalay Bay set the bar high for entertainment in Sin City. Four incredible venues make Mandalay Bay entertainment among the best on the Vegas Strip.
What To Know:
Mandalay Bay entertainment is the creme de la creme of Vegas events. It's the best place for exciting entertainment in Sin City. Casino Boy sometimes even just shows up at Mandalay Bay and demands a good show without looking to see what is playing that night. And it's a gamble that actually works out!
- Outdoor Venue: The eleven acre Mandalay Beach is a great outdoor venue for Las Vegas shows at Mandalay Bay. Time to bust out your favorite trunks and slap on some sunscreen.
- House of Blues: Known as one of the best music venues in the world, Las Vegas shows at Mandalay Bay House of Blues bring the party to any Vegas concert.
- Disney's The Lion King: Mandalay Bay entertainment has Disney's The Lion King as one of the permanent Las Vegas shows at Mandalay Bay.
The Shark Reef Aquarium is one of the permanent events at Mandalay Bay. It is home to over 2,000 animals.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Spend A Day At The Pool: Go ahead and soak up the sun at the Mandalay Bay Pool. Mandalay Bay entertainment knows no bounds with an eleven acre beach, eight pools, two jacuzzis, and a lazy river.
- Do Check Out The Sharks: Yes, we know they are terrifying but it's definitely work it to take a stroll after a show at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
- Don't Miss A Chance To Experience Mandalay Bay Entertainment: The world famous Mandalay Bay Events Center is an absolute must for any Vegas vacay so don't miss out.
- Don't Ask If You Can Swim With The Sharks: It doesn't matter how many vodka tonics you have had, swimming with the Mandalay Bay entertainment sharks is NEVER a good idea.
Is it Worth It?Mandalay Bay entertainment has everything you could ever want. Hell yes, it's worth it!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mandalay Bay Entertainment Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review