PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Who knew I''ve been in the dark this whole time?
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Upscale fashionable attire
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
LIGHT is a hot new club on the Las Vegas Strip that features Cirque du Soleil performers, celebrity DJs and (of course) light shows.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Created by The Light Group, this club is a 38,000 square foot venue.
- LIGHT was deisgned so everyone in the club could fully experiance the DJ.
- LIGHT is the first club to ever collaborate with Cirque du Soleil.
Hours of Operation:
Fri.- Sat.10pm- 4:00am
LIGHT features a LED screen wall where advanced video mapping technology uses heat to match visuals with the crowd. There are also plenty of VIP booths and special effects experts at Moment Factory designed the club to engage all the senses.
Why We Go:
- LIGHT has an otherworldy feel with Cirque du Soleil contortonists, dancers and acrobats.
- The exclusive lineup of world-renowned DJs.
- 3 100 foor bars to serve drinks all night.
This club is HOT. Get there before 11a.m. and dress to impress so you don't get turned down by the doorman.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do get there early: Especially if you are with a bunch of dudes. Or else you'll be ousted for" capacity."
- Do pregame: Cocktails at Light include the City of Lights ($1,500) and My Cherry Amor ($2,000) Throw back some shots and pound some beers in the hotel before you head out.
- Don't miss the show: Don't get super smashed or waste your time buying drinks for the hottie at the bar. Walk around and explore the decor and performers throught the venue.
- Don't expect A lot of elbow room: In Vegas, 38,000 square feet aint what it used to be. Unless you got bottle service, you will be cramped as this club tends to overbook. Also, there is no outdoor area so it's pretty much a big warehouse.
Is it Worth It?If you are into EDM or want to be where to cool kids are, yes. Just bring some cash and girls with you.
LIGHT nightclub Amenities
- Bottle Service
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
LIGHT nightclub Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.