I am completely shocked I am the first to write a review on here for this place. If you like...
Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas
$777 for a burger? Time to break that piggy bank! Or break into a real bank...
A Quick Look
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Daily 11pm - Midnight
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas is not the classiest specialty burger place in town but if you like looking at barely dressed waitresses in a loud sports bar while scarfing a huge burger, this is the place for you. It's basically a man cave dream. Reasonable prices, juicy burgers, and a good Vegas Strip location make Le Burger Brasserie Paris Las Vegas a popular American cuisine destination, the booty shorts help too.
Most Recent ReviewsWrite a review
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas is known for it's siganture $777 Le Burger Brasserie with Kobe beef and Maine lobster.
- Le Burger Brasserie Restaurant Las Vegas has a full bar and 15 beers available to cleanse your palate Cheapo style.
- Brasserie generally means an upscale French restaurant. Obviously Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas is confused, they serve American food with a French theme.
Paris Hotel Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11pm - Midnight
Call for reservations of 14 guests or more.
Le Burger Brasserie Paris Las Vegas definitely misses the mark for a "brasserie", it's actually a super loud, semi-tacky sports bar. There is no Parisian romance in here, just booty short wearing waitresses and people yelling at athletes on TV. Hey, newsflash, they can't hear you, genius.
Why We Dine:
Burgers, fries, sexy waitresses, and sports on TV? Have we died and gone to Cheapo heaven? Until we look at the prices, maybe.
- Scantily Clad Waitresses: Um, did we mention they are hot? We dine at Le Burger Brasserie Paris Las Vegas because we like burgers, served by sexy girls in booty shorts.
- Hangover Cure: So what if we tried to steal the Angelina wax figure from Madame Tussaud's last night? It seemed like a great idea after a few shots of Wild Turkey. Woo that stuff makes you crazy. Luckily we can soak up last night's mistakes with a greasy burger at Le Burger Brasserie Paris Las Vegas. Anyone know where we can get an annulment?
- Even Their Condiments Are Sexy: Hey, it says so on the menu. We are kind of in love with ketchup anyway so it's nice that Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas is accepting of our untraditional life-style.
The burger buns at Le Burger Brasserie Restaurant Las Vegas are made fresh every day. It's the little things that make a good burger, the details are why Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas reviews are all so high. This definitely isn't Mickey D's.
- $777 Burger: This Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas entree will put a SERIOUS dent in your wallet but if you can afford it, go for it! We recommend getting pretty sloshed and then after the waitress takes your order, shout "I'm LOADED" as you slap down your credit card.
- 100-Ounce Beer Tower: Duh, it's 100-ounces of BEER. Nothing is better than this, nothing in the whole wide drunko world.
Is it Worth It?It's worth it if you like half dressed waitresses and juicy burgers that cost more than your wallet did.
Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
100.0% recommended it
Le Burger Brasserie Las Vegas Reviews
Other American Restaurants You May Like