PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas
Joel Robuchon came out of retirement to open all these restaurants? Or to steal my money? Both, apparently.
A Quick Look
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Sun.-Thu.5:30pm-10:30pm & Fri.-Sat.5pm-10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
A Zagat Survey rated L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas the "Best Las Vegas Restaurant." That's a pretty bold statement Zagat, but with all the other awards and titles this place has earned, that may be just another well deserved title. We're waiting for a cheapo place to be the best in Vegas! But until then, we'll have to shell out the big bucks to eat at the best.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas is a fine, French restaurant in the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
- L'Atelier Las Vegas was opened by the "Chef of the Century," Joël Robuchon and is one of eight restaurants he has in the world.
- Did you just win$500 in your last poker game? Hopefully, because that's about how much it's going to cost you and your date to eat at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Las Vegas. Because you're probably going to want wine. What's a meal without wine?
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.5:30pm-10:30pm & Fri.-Sat.5pm-10:30pm
The dress code is business casual. Leave your shorts in the closet and maybe take a shower.
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Las Vegas is an upscale and intimate restaurant, but it's upscale without being stuck up and stuffy. They charge a lot and make fancy food, but they aren't going to turn you down because you're wife isn't wearing enough bling and your shirt is crinkled. You might get a dirty look, but probably not more than one. Seriously dude, just iron your shirt.
Why We Dine:
The whole L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Las Vegas menu is in French. There are English translations, but this way you'll be picking up on a second language and having a gourmet meal. Of course they're charging for the French classes. That must be why the price is so high.
- $155 Tasting Menu: Really, what were you going to do with all that money anyways? At L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas, you'll get to taste all of the best dishes in the house. The portions are small enough so you won't blow your diet, and if you aren't on a diet, well... they're small enough so that you won't have to go on one either!
- Super Famous: This Vegas restaurant is one of eight in the world. The rest are spread all over, from New York, to London, to Japan and places in between, Joel Robuchon has graced the MGM Grand with L'Atelier Las Vegas.
- Signature Dishes: The mashed potatoes, quail stuffed with foie gras and and steak tartar are the signature dishes of L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Las Vegas. We know that the mashed potatoes at Golden Corral are pretty damn good, but trust us, these are better.
L'Atelier Las Vegas translates to work shop. Well, literally, work shop Las Vegas, but you know. You can sit around and watch all the chefs work while you stuff your face and pay an insane amount to do so. Hey, we thought sweatshops were a bad thing? Well, we're thankful for this one at least.
- L'Unique: $59 a head and you can design your own meal. One appetizer, main course and a dessert of your choice. This L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon MGM Grand Las Vegas meal is ready in just 15 minutes and available every day until 6:15pm. The best part is that this is the cheapest meal on the menu.
- Making Reservations: Especially if you're dining with more than one other person, it's a great idea to make reservations at L'Atelier Las Vegas. Request a table that overlooks the best looking chef, or maybe the one making the desserts.
Is it Worth It?This meal is worth mortgaging your house for. Which let's face it, you may very well need to do.
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Small Atmosphere
- Romantic Dining
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Chef's Specials
- Famous Chef
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like