Shamrockin’ Las Vegas St. Patrick’s Day Parties: CasinoBoy Favorites for 2013 St. Patrick’s Day Events in Las Vegas
They say great minds think alike, and those who are anything like Casino Boy will already be thinking of wearing green and pretending to be Irish on St. Patrick’s Day 2013 in Las Vegas. Whether you’re Irish or not, St. Patrick’s Day is a time when everyone is allowed to celebrate Irish heritage, and there’s no better way to do that than by knockin’ back a few Irish brews and a couple of green cocktails during St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Las Vegas. If there’s anything about Irish heritage that we know how to embrace here in the US, it’s their pub culture, and there is no shortage of Vegas Irish pubs and Saint Patrick’s Day parties in Las Vegas. St. Patty’s Day in Vegas is one of Casino Boy’s favorite Vegas holidays, and luckily 2013 St. Patrick’s Day parties in Las Vegas look like they won’t disappoint. Just don’t forget to wear green, unless you want to get pinched! For you Cheapos who can’t make it all the way to Ireland the week of March 17th, here are CasinoBoy’s favorite Las Vegas events for St. Patrick’s Day in 2013:
1. Nine Fine Irishmen at New York - New York Las Vegas: From March 15th to March 17th, head on over to the New York - New York Las Vegas hotel for an authentic feeling Irish Las Vegas pub party at the Nine Fine Irishmen . This Vegas St. Patrick’s Day weekend party starts with the Celtic Feis Parade through the New York New York Casino at 7:00 pm on Friday March 15th. Nine Fine Irishmen will have live music and tasty irish food throughout the entire weekend. Tickets to the festival for Nine Fine Irishmen cost $25/day and include a free drink, but for you diehard Cheapos out there, rock a kilt to the party and you’ll get in free! And ladies, I hear the true irishmen don’t wear anything underneath...maybe you’ll get a peek!
2. Rí Rá inside The Shoppes at Mandalay Place: For a truly authentic Irish pub in Vegas for St. Patrick’s Day, head to Rí Rá inside Mandalay Place. This pub was restored in Ireland and later shipped to Mandalay Place for a true Irish pub atmosphere, and their St. Patrick’s Day festival will be nothing short of authentic Ireland mixed with rowdy Vegas. Starting on March 16th at 2:00 pm, the Rí Rá St. Patrick’s Day party in Las Vegas kicks off with live entertainment, Irish dancing, giveaways, and irish food and drinks. On March 17th for St. Patrick’s Day, the Rí Rá festivities start at 12:00 pm and there will be a $10 cover to enjoy the St. Patty’s Day party. Casino Boy knows you Cheapos hate a cover, but this one will be worth it for St. Patrick’s Day in Vegas.
3. PBR Rock Bar & Grill at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: For those who want just as much Vegas St. Patrick’s Day partying without the pub atmosphere, head over to PBR Rock Bar & Grill at the Miracle Mile Shops inside the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas hotel. PBR Rock Bar & Grill will have St. Patrick’s Day drink specials on March 17th with $5 Irish Car Bomb shots and green beer for $5 all day.
4. Tacos & Tequila at the Luxor: Head to Tacos & Tequila inside the Luxor for a Mexican twist on St. Patrick’s Day. While this isn’t an Irish pub, you’ll have just as much irish St. Patrick’s day partying. This Vegas restaurant will be serving St. Patrick’s day specials with green food and drinks for $5 dollars. While I have guzzled down some green beers before, green tortillas and Irish Nachos will be a first for Casino Boy this year!
5. Silverton’s St. Patrick’s Day Party: For those looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day off the Strip, head on over to Silverton Casino for all you can drink for $30 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. This thirty bucks covers you for all well drinks, green PBR, Kilbeggan Irish WHiskey, Mary’s Irish Cream, Murphy’s Irish stout, and Irish Car bombs. The cover charge for this cheap Vegas deal only includes these mixed drinks, but there’s plenty for you Cheapos to choose from and get your money’s worth with this Vegas St. Patrick’s Day deal. There’s also a St. Patrick’s Day Beer Pong Tournament & Erin Go Braugh Mug Challenge at the Shady Grove lounge that you won’t want to miss!
6. Southern Nevada Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade: For those who are traveling to Vegas with family or want to experience a stellar Irish Parade, head to the 47th annual Southern Nevada Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival put on by the city of Henderson. This Vegas St. Patrick’s Day event includes a carnival, irish entertainment with bagpipes and dancers, a parade, and more. The celebration is a 4 day festival running from March 14th to March 17th, 2013. Plus, the celebration is perfect for you Cheapos since it’s free!Have you heard of any other fun St. Patrick's Day parties in Las Vegas for 2013? Let us know what Las Vegas St. Patrick's Day party you're going to! You can use the comment sections below or follow the CheapoVegas Twitter, Casino Boy Facebook or Google+ profile for Vegas deals, events, hotel specials, shows, and more! This article was written by Ariel Abbott.