PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour
Wait, you CAN'T wear jeans into the pool? Count me out...
A Quick Look
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Funky-Finds
- Hours: Departs at 11am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Funky-Finds faves!
The Las Vegas Pool Party Tour is a favorite with the party crowds in Vegas. Rather than hit just one Vegas pool party (at the average cost of $25 or more for guys just to get in), you can check out 2 or 3 in one day for less than $70. Not sold? Oh, we forgot to mention there's a party bus that takes you from one pool party to the next and includes FREE DRINKS from an actual bartender. Now we're talkin'...
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- All entrance fees are included with this Pool Party Las Vegas Tour.
- Pools included in the Las Vegas Pool Party Tour may include Wet Republic at the MGM Grand, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and Tao Beach at the Venetian.
- Free drinks on the bus are included on the Pool Party Tour in Vegas Party Bus. (Additional drinks at the pool parties are extra.)
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Las Vegas Pool Party Tour lets you hop from one slammin' pool party in Vegas to the next without dealing with pesky logistical issues... You know, like "finding a ride" and "paying a cover." All entrance fees are included for one price on the Pool Party Las Vegas Tour, and free drinks are available on the party bus as you bounce from one pool party to the next.
Why We Go:
You don't have to talk us into a Pool Party Tour of Vegas that includes free drinks, no additional cover charge and skip-the-line privileges at those parties we usually don't have a chance at getting into. (Or having the patience to wait for...)
- Awesome Pool Parties: The Las Vegas Pool Party Tour includes only the best day parties Sin City has to offer. And yes, there will be plenty of skin... and drinks.
- Party on the Bus: Take the party from the pool to the bus, and enjoy free drinks from a pro bartender on a deluxe limo party bus so there's zero downtime on the Pool Party Tour in Vegas.
- VIP Access: Waiting in line is for suckers; skip by those poor souls when you take part in this VIP Pool Party Las Vegas Tour.
At the end of the tour, you can also partake in a tour of the Vegas Strip at no extra charge. Granted at this point you may be a little too in the bag to keep the tour going, but, it's nice to know it exists, right?
- Do Confirm Where to Meet: This Pool Party Tour in Vegas departs from various locations on the Strip. Be sure to confirm where to meet for the party ahead of time so you don't get left behind.
- Do Wear a Proper Swimsuit: If you show up to the Pool Party Las Vegas Tour in jeans, you won't just be laughed off the bus - you won't even be allowed into the pool parties in the first place. (And seriously, dude?)
- Don't Forget to Tip: Slip the bartender a few Washingtons to ensure quickie drinks on the party bus. After all, these pool parties aren't all that far from one another. Get 'em while their ... cold!
- Don't Worry About Bringing a Towel: Towels are actually included with this Vegas Pool Party Tour, so there's no need to bring steal one from your hotel. (Not for this reason, anyways.)
Is it Worth It?If you count the free drinks and the three entry fees (a $60 total value even for ladies) then yes, it's worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Funky-Finds Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|