PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter Tour
Get to the choppa! But it's not Predator. It's just a cool tour over the Las Vegas Strip.
A Quick Look
Near the Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Departure between 6pm-9
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
The Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour can be romantic, entertaining or downright mind-blowing. Cruise over 20 miles of Las Vegas nightlife in a helicopter and get the bird's eye of all the lights.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
Near the Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, NV
You've seen Sin City from the ground. You might not remember, but trust us, you have. So check out Sin City at night from the air with a helicopter tour of Las Vegas. Call it whatever you want, a romantic date or a good pregame, but taking a Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour is enthralling.
Why We Go:
Las Vegas nights are mesmerizing from the ground. But take it up a notch and check out the sights from directly overhead!
- A Break From the Norm: Trips to Vegas are generally a whirlwind of thingsyou may or may not remember; but you'll definitely remember a Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour.
- Feel Cooler Than Everyone Else: As you look down on Vegas from your helicopter throne, you'll feel overwhelmed with self-satisfaction. Or maybe that's just the altitude.
- For Couples or Families: A Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour can be a great family outing or it can be a romantic night for two.
Bigger passengers, over 275 lbs., and families with children under 2 years old will have to fork over some extra cash for tickets.
- Do Consider the Time of Year: When planning your trip, remember that the time of year will influence what time your Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour is. Then again, it's not like you'll be competing with too much extreme weather. It is, after all, the desert.
- Do Bring the Family: There are 6 seats in each helicopter, so getting the family together on a helicopter tour Las Vegas is easy.
- Don't Look Down: No, we're just kidding. If you're not looking down you just wasted poker money.
- Don't Miss the Bellagio Fountains: While we can't guarantee the fountains will be on when you pass, you'll be glad you saw them if they are.
Is it Worth It?You can't go wrong with this one. And it's not too long, so you're barely cutting into your night.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|