PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Las Vegas Guided Day Tour
A guided day tour Las Vegas? How about a guided night tour of getting back to my hotel?:
A Quick Look
3645 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Departs at 9:30am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Take a Las Vegas Guided Day Tour to learn the ins and outs of Vegas and to take a dive into the history of classic Vegas. Just don't get mixed up with the mob, OK? Casino Boy doesn't want to dig you out of an early grave; it's too hot out for that kind of business.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Learn about old-time Las Vegas and how the mafia built the city on the Las Vegas Guided Day Tour.
- Get out and explore 10 iconic places in Vegas and see many others while you're riding around.
- Your tour guide on this Las Vegas Day Tour will give you insider info on the best ways to enjoy Vegas.
3645 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV
The 4-hour Las Vegas Guided Day Tour is both a blast from the past and a tool to unlocking the best parts of Vegas. You'll learn all about classic Vegas and how the Mafia built Sin City, but you'll also get insider tips on where to go for the best deals in Vegas. Useful, unless you waited to book this for the last day of your trip.
Why We Go:
Las Vegas can be an intimidating place, especially for first-timers. The Guided Day Tour Las Vegas is a great way to get your feet wet before you dive into the craziness of Sin City.
- Gotta Love Classic Vegas: Some legendary names like Frank Sinatra and Elvis Pressley are associated with classic Vegas. If you think you're cool, wait 'til you hear about their roles in the expansion of Vegas.
- Stops at the Best Spots: Itching to take a picture with the Welcome to Las Vegas sign? You're so creative! The air conditioned day tours in Vegas stop here, as well as several other iconic Vegas attractions.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides: Your Las Vegas tour guides will give you every detail they can about Vegas, even though they know you'll forget 90% of it.
Think you know better than your tour guide about movies in Vegas? Know-it-all's will be tested as you visit some famous film locations on day tours in Vegas.
- Do Arrive Early: Try and arrive 20 minutes early for this one. We promise the blackjack table will be there when you get back.
- Do Book Early in Your Trip: The tour guides on the Guided Day Tour Las Vegas will give you insider tips on the best deals in Vegas. (Wait a second, that's what WE do!)
- Don't Forget the Camera: With so many classic stops and photo ops on this Guided Day Tour Las Vegas, leaving your camera behind is a bad call. Shake off the hangover and remember!
- Don't Sweat It: Vegas is hot, but don't "sweat" it; the 35-passenger shuttles you'll be traveling in have climate control.
Is it Worth It?The Guided Day Tour Las Vegas is worth it if you're interested in the history of Vegas. Good for families, not for hooligans.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Guided Day Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|