PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Las Vegas Double Decker Bus of the Stars
Please let my guide be Elvis! Please let my guide be Elvis! ... OH NO! ROD STEWART?!
A Quick Look
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday - 10am, 7pm & 9pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
The Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars allows you see the sights of Sin City with one of your favorite celebrities! Well, sort of. Ride along on this Las Vegas Bus Tour with some of the best celebrity impersonators in the city as your guide. Tour guides include impersonators of Elvis, Rod Stewart, Cher, Elton John and other past and present Vegas headliners.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars combines top-notch celebrity impersonator performances with a fun and informative tour of the Vegas Strip.
- The Bus of the Stars Las Vegas Tour lasts approximately 90 minutes, including a 10-minute intermission at The Stratosphere.
- FYI, reviewers recommend taking this Las Vegas Bus Tour at night.
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars is a fun and unique way to tour the Las Vegas Strip, to say the least. You'll enjoy a fantastic performance from one of Vegas' best impersonators, make new friends and experience a one-of-a-kind tour that'll leave you in tears. (From laughing, we hope, and not Cher's high notes.)
Why We Go:
While the celebrity impersonators are the real stars of this Las Vegas Bus Tour, there's even more to enjoy on the Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars, including:
- Great Views of the Strip: See the Strip in a whole new light - and we dont mean sober - when you travel with "celebs" on the Bus of the Stars Tour.
- A Trip Downtown: Nighttime Las Vegas bus tours venture off the Strip, too, and you'll take in the Fremont Street Experience once the lights go down in Las Vegas.
- High Comedy: Comedian impersonators are also available, including fake Jay Leno, though you'll be howling at the likes of Little Richard, Elton John and Kenny Rogers, too. (All of whom are arguably more funny than Jay Leno. Is fake Letterman on this tour, too?)
For $10 more, CB highly recommends purchasing the VIP tickets on the Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars. You'll get seats on the open-air section of the bus (i.e. the top), plus you'll receive a 2-for-1 meal voucher to the Pampas Brazilian Grill and comped tickets to the Mac King Comedy Show and Nathan Burton's Magic Show.
- Do Bring Your Camera: Do we really have to explain why you should bring your camera to the Las Vegas Double-Decker Bus of the Stars? Because we're not going to...
- Do Hesitate to Bring the Kids: The Bus of the Stars Las Vegas is actually quite kid-friendly, but we have a feeling the impersonation skills will be lost on the youngest ones. (And note that kids under 6 are not permitted.)
- Don't Sit Downstairs: Like we mentioned above, the $10 extra dollars to sit on the top section of the Las Vegas Double Decker Bus of the Stars are well worth it.
- Don't Be Bummed If You Don't See Your Favorite Performer ... Because they're all good, ya' baby! Even if you're not the biggest Cher or Rod Stewart fan (and Casino Boy isn't), you'll still be impressed by the amazing attention to performance detail by these top-notch celebrity impersonators.
Is it Worth It?This is a bargain tour of the Vegas Strip and is absolutely worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Las Vegas Double Decker Bus of the Stars Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|