PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Krave Massive Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Krave Massive...so many puns, so little time. Check out the soon to be biggest gay nightclub in the world!
A Quick Look
450 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Map this property
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Casual Night Attire.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Since Krave Massive Las Vegas has recently opened up at Neonopolis, it is officially be the biggest gay nightclub in the world, beating out a club in Ibiza (don't worry, Casino Boy doesn't know where that is either) for that title. Expect five rooms of LGBT-friendly dancing, music, a movie theater, comedy performances and even a gift shop, all of which make it a lot more than the typical gay nightclub.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- With a grand opening on June 15, 2o13 that is sure to be a wild night to remember, even by Vegas standards, Krave Massive Vegas officially becomes the largest gay nightclub in the world.
- The owners of Krave Massive hope to draw in 5,000 to 6,000 visitors with same sex preferences or the simply curious (we won't tell) per week.
- Krave Vegas nightclub will the hot new nightlife destination at Neonopolis in Downtown.
- With five dance rooms with fun themes that cater to the target audience, plus a martini bar, movie theater, comedy shows and more, it is safe to say that Krave Las Vegas is looking to be the go-to for gays.
450 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Anyone with a massive craving (okay, we know that's a really bad pun) for dancing, drinking and meeting that same-sex special someone should check out Krave Massive in Las Vegas when it opens on June 15. Expect over-the-top fabulousness, with 84,000 square feet dedicated to five differently themed dance rooms, three bars, a martini lounge, movie theater and gift shop, making this not just a nightclub but a one of a kind LGBT Vegas destination like no where else in the world.
Why We Go:
An all-inclusive (in more ways than one) nightclub experience is bound to await the most buzzed about new LGBT Vegas destination, Krave Massive Vegas. With countless construction delays like it seems like every new project in Vegas has these days, it is safe to say our curiosity is piqued to see if this new club was worth the wait.
- Five Fabulous Dance Rooms: Where else in Vegas can you find Top 40, Hip Hop, Country Saloon, Men's Revue and Lesbians-only dance floors all under one roof? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so live out the ultimate fantasy of your dreams in one of these fun dance rooms.
- Tons of Entertainment: Not really into dancing? Well, usually Casino Boy would ask why you are heading to a nightclub then, in typical wiseguy fashion, but in this case there is actually a lot of other things to check out in addition to the dancing! Krave Massive Vegas will have three bars, a martini bar, a comedy theater with gay and gay-friendly hilarious acts, a LGBT movie theater and even a gift shop.
- Biggest Gay Club in the World: Is bigger always better? When it comes to new nightclubs in Vegas, it sounds like that might be the case. Krave Massive Vegas is going to be the largest gay nightclub in the world, totaling a whopping 85,000 square feet.
Looking to meet a fun companion for the night or that special same-sex someone? Krave Massive Vegas will feature its own matchmaking services, with a paid club crawler called the Boy Hunter. He'll try and track down the man (or woman) of your dreams with the help of an IPAD and an earpiece.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do check out the other features: Dancing the night away at Krave Vegas nightclub sure sounds tempting, but be sure to check out the other exciting aspects of the club that really making it stand out from anywhere else in the world! Get a souvenir at the gift shop, get ready to laugh at the comedy club, or see a movie at the theater.
- Do expect huge crowds: Krave Vegas nightclub was supposed to open on New Year's Eve 2012, and the long delays have the LGBT community more eager than ever to check it out. Be prepared for massive crowds excited to see it for themselves.
- Don't forget about the VIP package: Not only does this status give you full Boy Hunter privileges, it offers tons of other advantages to make your clubbing experience a more complete one.
- Don't overlook the movie theater: Guest House Theater is the only LGBT movie theater in the country, and seeing a movie here shouldn't be forgotten about amidst all of the dancing and drinking.
Is it Worth It?KRAVE opens on June 15, so we're just going to have to wait along with everyone else to see whether this much buzzed about new nightclub is worth the hype.
Krave Massive Las Vegas Amenities
- Bottle Service
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Krave Massive Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.