PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Jersey Boys Las Vegas
Oh what a night! These Jersey Boys are sure a bunch of slick rick suave fellas!
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Musical
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Musical shows!
Boasting a fantastic Broadway-worthy cast and a worldwide following, Jersey Boys Las Vegas excels because it combines the talent and spectacle of a Broadway show with the catchy tunes and familiarity of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- After being housed at The Palazzo for three years, Jersey Boys Las Vegas made the move to Paris Las Vegas in Spring of 2012.
- The Jersey Boys Musical Las Vegas was rated the number one best show in Vegas by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Frankie Valli, whose story is told in Jersey Boys Las Vegas, is portrayed as a national musical icon and legend.
Tues. 6:30 pm, 9:30 pm, Sat. 5:00 pm, 8:15 pm; Sun., Wed. - Fri. 7pm
2 hours and 10 minutes
Strong authentic Jersey language is used, and Jersey Boys is not appropriate for all ages.
Telling the emotional tale of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and their rise as one of America's all-time favorite musical acts, Jersey Boys Las Vegas appeals to fans of the band and of catchy musical theater alike. The production is virtually identical to the original musical offered on Broadway.
What To Know:
The Jersey Boys Vegas musical is one of the most popular shows on the Strip. There's a reason for the hype.
- Talented Thespians: It can be argued that Jersey Boys Las Vegas is the ultimate tribute show due to the combination of musical talent and acting involved.
- Familiar Tunes: Even for those who don't usually like watching musicals, the Jersey Boys musical Las Vegas appeals to those who are simply fans of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, and want to hear their classic hits live once again.
- Convenience: Sitting smack dab in the middle of the Strip at Paris Las Vegas, seeing Jersey Boys Las Vegas is usually a convenient walk or short taxi ride at most. You most likely can't say that about going to see a musical in your hometown. Unless you live in Vegas like Casino Boy!
Jersey Boys Las Vegas tickets aren't cheap, but if you go on an off-peak night (usually a weekday), there are oftentimes open seats closer to the front that they will upgrade you to without any extra charge. So arrive early, ask politely, and cross your fingers!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Brush Up on the Oldies: It'll be all that much better when you quickly go through your Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons collection beforehand, although others like to be surprised with a song that they haven't heard for years and yet still know the lyrics like it was yesterday.
- Do Eat Beforehand: With a total run time of 130 minutes plus intermission, it can be 2.5 hours before you have a chance to eat a late dinner. Therefore, just eat early and make sure your stomach isn't distracting you during the Jersey Boys musical Las Vegas.
- Don't Bring the Youngsters: The characters in the Jersey Boys Vegas musical cuss like a group of wise guys from the streets of New Jersey would cuss. But if you don't care about protecting virgin ears from a few sexual references and cuss words, there is no absolute age restriction.
- Don't Go on Monday: Monday is the one night a week that the Jersey Boys musical Las Vegas is dark. So don't pin your hopes of seeing them on a Monday.
Is it Worth It?It'll definitely take a chunk out of your wallet, but we believe Jersey Boys is one of the few shows on the Strip that is truly worth it.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Jersey Boys Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Musical Shows You May Like