Mary checked me in and she is GREAT. Was shocked the suite was soooooooooooo big. The suite was...
Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas
Oh my! If only every fountain were made of three kinds of chocolate!
A Quick Look
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: European & Other Ethnic
- Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 7am- 12pm, Fri.-Sun. 7am- 12am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like European & Other Ethnic Cuisine?
Check out more of our European & Other Ethnic restaurant faves!
World Pastry Champion Jean-Philippe Maury has brought chocolates, cakes, and any other sweet you could be craving to the Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio Las Vegas. This bakery has sandwiches, coffee, and enough sweets to make your dentist send a personal note of thanks to Jean-Philippe.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio is home to the world's largest chocolate fountain.
- Jean Philippe Patisserie has candies and cakes, plus a variety of sandwiches, salads and coffee.
- Jean Philippe is a World Pastry Champion. It's okay to take candy from strangers, as long as they are from this Las Vegas patisserie.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thurs. 7am- 12pm, Fri.-Sun. 7am- 12am
Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio is the place to be if you're looking to satisfy your sweet tooth after a day of shopping or eating around the Bellagio Hotel. Just make sure you save a few dollars, okay, a lot more than a few, for some treats at Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas. Though these treats may be a little pricey, they are worth every bite.
Why We Dine:
Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas has been satisfying the Bellagio and ARIA's sweet tooth since 2006. From the largest chocolate fountain in the world to the smallest cakes you can buy for $4, Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio has Vegas drooling like dogs - just try to keep it out of the chocolate.
- Chocolate Fountain: The Jean Philippe Patisserie Chocolate Fountain is the largest chocolate fountain in the world, documented by the Guiness Book of World Records. A floor to ceiling fountain of milk, dark, and white chocolate, all cased in glass, is probably more precious than any jewels around the corner at Tiffany's, plus it's free to look at, and that's the best price you'll find in the store.
- Treats For All The Senses: Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio has something for everyone! Every flavor of all of the best desserts, chocolates, cakes, gelatos, and they even send you home with an insulin shot when you spend $25 or more! Or at least they should...
- Something With Substance:Jean Philippe Patisserie French Desserts are not the only things that you can enjoy at this Bellagio sweet shop, but they also serve salads and sandwiches to die for. There's nothing fishy about this menu. In fact, the smoked salmon sandwich is one of the best menu items at Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas.
If you can't make it over to the Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Bellagio, there is also a Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas at the ARIA where you can buy the same great chocolates and cakes. Once you get home, you can also order online through their website if you didn't get enough on vacation, and believe us, you didn't.
- Gelato: Jean Philippe Patisserie French Desserts include the best gelato you'll ever have outside of Europe. With more flavors than you can imagine to choose from, this house-made gelato pairs nicely with any of the other desserts at Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas, but is also satisfying by itself.
- Nutella Brioche: Even though you can get Nutella at your local grocery store, you've never had it this good. The fluffy bread stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut heaven you'll find at Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas is way better than the Nutella on white that you make for breakfast at home. Indulge! And then check out the Bellagio fitness center, you'll need it.
Is it Worth It?Many say it's the best spent money in Vegas, pricier than your average bakery, but well worth it.
Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Homemade Desserts
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Jean Philippe Patisserie Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other European & Other Ethnic Restaurants You May Like