Had a fantastic time at this restaurant. The space is large and amazing. Contempory but still...
Jean Georges Steakhouse Vegas
Jumpin' Jehosaphat! We couldn't even afford a glass of water at this swanky joint!
A Quick Look
ARIA Las Vegas
3734 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Mon.- Sun. 5pm- 10:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Jean Georges Steakhouse by chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is as swanky as it sounds. Located in the beautiful Aria Resort and Casino, we hear that the all-around pomp and high-quality food is worth the sky-high price. And by sky-high, we mean the equivalent of three nights at a cheap hotel.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse at Aria Las Vegas is prominently located in CityCenter.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas features the highest quality steak and seafood, complimented with homemade sauces and innovative side dishes.
- Both an early evening menu and private room dining is available at Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse at Aria Las Vegas strongly reccommends making reservations beforehand.
ARIA Las Vegas
3734 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 5pm- 10:30pm
Attire is dressy
Elegant black and gold themes form a luxurious and modern atmosphere that will make you feel like a classy rock star. Smooth lounge music keeps Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas from getting too stuffy.
Why We Dine:
It's tough for us Cheapos to dine at fancy pants Steakhouses in the middle of the Strip, but if we had plenty of cash to burn, these would be our reasons.
- Quality Food: With the high prices of Jean Georges Steakhouse at Aria Las Vegas come top-notch quality food as well as homemade sauces. You get what you pay for.
- Knowledgeable Staff: The sommelier service at Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas is superb, and promises an informed wine pairing with your steak.
- Impressive Business Dining: The suave decor at Jean Georges Steakhouse at Aria Las Vegas is sure to impress whoever it is you're trying to impress, whether that is a date or a big potential business partner.
Make reservations in advance online. This saves a lot of hassle and wait time. On some nights there are no walk-ins accepted for hours at Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas.
- 18 oz Rib-eye: From the wood burning grill at Jean Georges Steakhouse Las Vegas restaurant is this juicy beast of a steak. The kicker? The homemade hot sauce, JG Steak Sauce and soy-miso butter.
- Black Truffle and Comte Fritter: This delicious side is a stiff $12, but comes in a large enough portion to share with everyone at the table. All of the sides are pretty delicious at Jean Georges Steakhouse by chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten are worth a try.
Is it Worth It?It'll take a chunk out of your payday, but it's worth it for the right occasion.
Jean Georges Steakhouse Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Famous Chef
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Specialist
- Business Dining
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Jean Georges Steakhouse Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like