PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Just walkin' through the front door puts a big smile on my face. And one bite puts a clog in my arteries!
A Quick Look
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual. Throw on your cowboy boots and daisy dukes and you'll fit right in!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3
There's not necessarily a reason to love I Love This Bar by Toby Keith Las Vegas. Unless you love listening to country music, especially Toby Keith, love drinking out of mason jars, and love places with a grease-filled bar menu for when that mason jar was a little toxic, then you're not going to love this bar. If you like these kind of things though, you'll love this bar.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- I Love This Bar Las Vegas Deals
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas is a country bar in Harrah's Hotel & Casino.
- I Love This Bar by Toby Keith Las Vegas plays a lot of country, obviously a lot of Toby Keith, but they mix it up a bit and play all different varieties as well.
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill Las Vegas opens up for lunch, so you can get your party started as early as noon here. And possibly stay all the way through morning.
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.11:30am- 2am & Fri.-Sat.11:30am- 3am
You might expect a full blown country bar from Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas, but die-hard country fans might be a little disappointed in the effort to raise the rebel flag and maintain that Southern pride. Everyone else will think this is a perfect amount of country though.
Why We Go:
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas sounds like your average Vegas tribute bar. It's filled with all your standard wildly cliched Southern decorations, so you know what to expect.
- Southern Drinking: Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas serves all their specialty cocktails, which run about $12 a pop, in good 'ol mason jars. These are mostly fruity drinks, not moonshine, but we try to overlook that minor detail.
- Live Music: Live bands play here every now and then. Mostly Toby Keith tributes, country and blues, or whatever they call that, but it's a pretty good vibe to enjoy a few shots of Jack Daniels in.
- Fun Atmosphere: This isn't one of those trendy Vegas bars. They have country music blaring, the whiskey and beer stays flowing, and people are breaking it down having fun on the dance floor. People care a little less about looking good here, and there's a lot less judgment too.
I Love This Bar Toby Keith Las Vegas can only hold 262 people. So if you have more people with you then that then you have two problems. First - you're not going to be able to get into Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill Las Vegas and second - you're going to have a really big bar tab somewhere else.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go For a Birthday Shot: Trust us. Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas puts together a pretty solid birthday shot. Plus it's free. Why wouldn't you say yes to throwing one back?
- Do Have A Ball: Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill Las Vegas is famous for their fried mac & cheese balls. They also have live music and entertainment most nights, so you'll have a ball with your balls.
- Don't Miss a Free Shot: When they play 'I Love This Bar' at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill Las Vegas during the day they pass out free shots. You've never hoped for this song to come on so hard!
- Don't Stick to the Bar: There's a Toby Keith pit right out there on the casino floor. Southern little firecrackers will deal you into a game of 3-card poker and blackjack after you've drunk your way through Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas.
Is it Worth It?If you're looking for a country bar, this is definitely the place for you. If not, steer clear. Pun intended.
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas Amenities
- Bar Food
- Birthday Specials
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.