If you choose to dine here you are most likely coming for the views. Those are spectacular and...
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Skywalk
I've always fantasized about riding donkeys through the Canyon, but uh... this works too.
A Quick Look
Us Hwy. 93
Boulder City, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: 7:30am-7:30pm (approximately)
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Skywalk may have the longest name of any tour in Vegas, but it's actually one of the tours that lasts the longest, too. Well, except for all of you die-hard gamblers who can sit for 24 hours without so much as blinking an eye.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas is a 12-hour day trip to - you guessed it - the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam!
- Included in the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Las Vegas day trip is transportation to and from your hotel. Nope, you don't have to walk there! But do wear comfortable shoes, because you will be doing a lot of walking while you're there.
- Prices for the trip start at around $100 and get up to about $250, but when you do the math, the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Las Vegas day trip comes down to about $21/hour. Which is better than most things you get by the hour in Vegas... if the price still has you down, save money with our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes!
Us Hwy. 93
Boulder City, NV 89005
With the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas, you get to see panoramic views over the Colorado River at Guano Point, the Grand Canyon from Eagle point, and Hualapai Ranch's Wild West show. On the way, you'll stop at the Hoover Dam for a 15-minute photo-shoot, so wear makeup. Luckily you won't have sweat it off just yet, because the buses there are climate controlled. Fancy. Casino Boy will wear a belt.
Why We Go:
Hoover Dam Las Vegas day trip picks you up from your hotel and, rather than a day on the town, takes you for a day to a giant hole. (Albeit a beautiful hole at that.)
- Classy Views: Usually in Vegas, the best views for us are seeing a pretty lady's skirt fly up on a windy day, but these views are much more kid friendly. Plus, this place is pretty famous. The Grand Canyon Las Vegas day trip takes you all over, with scenic views from several different points of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.
- Optional Skywalk: They don't force you to walk the completely glass encased plank...err skywalk. The keyword in the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas is optional. Therefore, they give the daredevils who don't mind nothing but a sheet of glass between them and oblivion. The rest of us sane people stay on the safe rock away from the edge.
- Helicopter and Pontoon Boat to the Bottom?: Umm, yes please. It costs an additional $150- $200 if you decide to upgrade to the skywalk as well, but if you spend the dough you get to ride in a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Then, they'll load you up in a pontoon boat and send you down the Colorado River. This isn't super necessary, because you've already seen the Canyon from the top, but if you really want the full Grand Canyon Las Vegas day trip experience this is a pretty rad opportunity.
You’re not going to starve, even though you’ll be here all day. You get to choose from lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe.
- Do Catch a Show Later: You'll get back from the Grand Canyon Las Vegas day trip just in time for a shower, late show or dinner, or possibly just in time to go to the club. So enjoy the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas in the day, and party it up once the sun goes down.
- Do Rest Up: This is a 12 hour tour. If you were out getting wastey-faced all night, you might not enjoy walking around and gazing into a deep hole for hours. Although, at least this way you won't have to worry about missing the trashcan.
- Don’t Fall In the Canyon: Yeah, that's just never a good idea. Try to last the duration of the Grand Canyon Las Vegas day trip without dying or getting hurt. It just makes it more fun for everyone, namely you.
- Don’t Need the Skywalk: It's optional, and you don't get to take your camera or any of your personal items. Just think of your cell phone and wallet, sitting there all alone, not getting to do any of the fun things that you're doing. They will be so bored. You might want to take emphasis on the optional part of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas.
Is it Worth It?The Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk Las Vegas has a few different options, and some are more worth it than others, as stated previously.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Skywalk Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|