PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
What's more All-American than a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon? The answer is nothing!
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: 7am-3:15pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
There is no better way to see the Grand Canyon than on a Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour... unless you're afraid of heights. See the Grand Canyon from hundreds of feet up and then have a champagne lunch at the bottom. Alcohol and helicopters, what could go wrong?
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- 45-minute helicopter ride each way on the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour.
- Enjoy a champagne lunch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Morning and afternoon Grand Canyon tours.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour takes you from the Las Vegas hotel lights to the amazing Grand Canyon by helicopter! We don't need to tell you about the views... but we will anyway: they're amazing!
Why We Go:
Seeing the Grand Canyon is an incredible experience in Las Vegas, albeit a bit different than the thrills in the casinos. Seeing it by helicopter is even more amazing! Here is why we love the Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour.
- Scenic Grand Canyon Picnic: The helicopter ride stops only for a scenic picnic below the rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a nice lunch and a bottle of Champagne. Don't get greedy you fish, you!
- Choice of Flights: There are several options for going out on a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour. Early birds can book the morning trip at 7:00am, but Casino Boy prefers the 12:30pm trip (especially after a late night out).
- Limousine Pickup: Hotel pickup and drop off are provided. You'll be even more pleased to know that you'll be picked up in a limousine (not as cool as a helicopter, though).
The Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour price does not include a $45 processing fee that is due at check-in.
- Do Book Early: It's not rare for the helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon to sell out early. If you're thinking about taking a tour, make sure to book as early as possible!
- Do Eat Veggie: Lunch is provided on the helicopter tours along with champagne. If you're a vegeterian, make sure to let them know in advance for a veggie meal at no additional charge.
- Don't Miss the Commentary: During the helicopter ride, you'll be able to listen to commentary about the Grand Canyon. We're hoping that it's narrated by Morgan Freeman.
- Don't Forget the Camera: The views on the Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour are some of the best in the US! Don't forget to bring your camera for some cool aerial shots to
boreexcite all your friends with!
Is it Worth It?It costs a pretty penny, but it's definitely worth it if you can afford it!
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|