PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
George Wallace Live at the Flamingo Las Vegas
YO MAMA? His mama? What'd you say about my mama!?
A Quick Look
- Show Type: Comedy
- Rated: PG13
- Dates: 2004 - Ongoing
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Not what you're looking for? Check out more Comedy shows!
George Wallace Live at the Flamingo Las Vegas show will have audience members laughing out loud, as the veteran comedian's great personality, quick-witted responses, and interaction with the audience makes his live show hilarious and enjoyable. The George Wallace Las Vegas show is known to perk up any dull audience, so don't be shocked if you find yourself booking another reservation!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Long before his days at George Wallace Live at the Flamingo Las Vegas, Wallace knew he wanted to be a comedian at the age of six.
- George Wallace Live Comedy at the Flamingo Las Vegas was originally planned for a 30-day run, but was later extended indefinitely due to his success.
- After each George Wallace Live Comedy at the Flamingo Las Vegas showing, Wallace signs autographs and takes photos with audience members.
George Wallace comedian Las Vegas is a definite hit! However, the theatre ... not so much. The Flamingo Showroom is a little rundown with a lingering smoke smell but still delivers that old school Las Vegas vibe. I guess it won't matter because you'll be too busy laughing so hard you can barely breathe. Wallace loves interacting with his audience members. He even offers the mic to guests so they can share their personal "Yo Mama" jokes. Be sure to prepare some good ones. The famous comedian may even let out a laugh.
What To Know:
There are many reasons why audience members find themselves sitting in the Flamingo Showroom for the fourth or fifth time. The George Wallace Las Vegas show has been a hit for several years and continues to humor guests - here's why:
- A Relateable Comedian: As only the best comedians can, George Wallace Live at the Flamingo Las Vegas is a show that so many people in the audience can relate to on personal levels, but at a humorous expense. Topics of life, love and sorrow, turned funny! We've all been there, so yeah, let's laugh about it!
- Not Your Average Jokes: You know those guys who all have the same lines, say their jokes the same way and even get the same mild response from their audiences? George Wallace Las Vegas is not that. It's fresh, original and funny.
- Quite the Sell Out: Well, in the best possible way, yes, George Wallace Las Vegas is a sellout. The show sells out almost every time he performs, so we'd recommend getting your tickets in advance, just not from the creepy guy standing out back selling them for outrageous prices when the box office turns you down at the last minute.
Past audience members from the George Wallace Las Vegas show can tell you that Wallace himself gives out amazing prizes such as expensive dinners, jewelry, cruises, gift cards, CDs, and DVDs, so bring your best jokes!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Participate: Wallace loves talking to his audience members. He may burn you with one his famous Yo' Mama' jokes, but he may comp your drink that night!
- Do Book Early: George Wallace Las Vegas is very popular - he must be if fans come back again and again. Be sure to reserve a ticket early!
- Don't Buy Too Many Drinks: They are pricey. We're all about the pre-game, anyways. You know, because we're cheapos.
- Don't Plan to Go Out After: The show will last a while, and your abs are probably going to hurt like you just finished an extreme workout so you'll probably want a quick drink and deep snooze.
Is it Worth It?Yup, can you really put a price on a night of laughter?
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
George Wallace Live at the Flamingo Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
More Comedy Shows You May Like