Foundation Room Vegas
This is the foundation for our night. Eat up, then drink up all night long in the bar next door!
A Quick Look
Mandalay Bay Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Sun.-Thu.6pm-10pm & Fri.-Sat.6pm-11pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
The Foundation Room Vegas at the House of Blues is known as a nightclub, but before 10pm, there's a fancy restaurant here. Mostly it's a secret because they like feeding the Mandalay Bay members, but they let the public that don't pay a yearly fee in as well. Notice we said let them in. Yes, sorry, no discount for you.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Foundation Room Las Vegas is a restaurant inside the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- The Foundation Room at the House of Blues Las Vegas serves mainly small plates/appetizer size foods for large portion prices, but it's a fancy place, what do you expect?
- Looking for dinner and dancing? There's the Foundation Room Las Vegas for eating, and there's also a lively nightlife scene at the Foundation Room at the House of Blues Las Vegas that starts around 10pm next door. Good thing you didn't eat too much during dinner.
Mandalay Bay Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89136
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.6pm-10pm & Fri.-Sat.6pm-11pm
Dress code is business casual, wear your tennis shoes and hat on your run tomorrow, not to dinner.
The House of Blues Foundation Room Las Vegas restaurant is chic, which is how they justify charging these prices for these portions. The food is fancy, and the views are some of the best in Las Vegas.
Why We Dine:
The House of Blues Foundation Room Las Vegas restaurant is a little known secret, mostly for the members of Mandalay Bay, but all are welcome. They are hogging one of the best views in town after all!
- Great View of the Strip: The Foundation Room at the House of Blues Las Vegas has one of the best views of the Las Vegas Strip from the terrace. You can't eat out here, unless you decide to sneak out dessert in a doggie bag and spoon feed your honey in secret.
- We Won't Overeat: Luckily for our guts, we're paying for food that back home would fill us up twice over, but the Foundation Room Mandalay Bay Las Vegas serves tiny portions, so you're probably not going to get any fatter eating here.
- Best Bread Basket: Four types of bread, three types of butter. Need we say more? In a time where restaurants are getting stingy bringin' out the bread, the Foundation Room Las Vegas goes there.
The Foundation Room at the House of Blues Las Vegas is a restaurant, but it also turns into a nightclub around 10pm. It costs around $30 to get in, depending on the night, so if you eat here, check the bar scene out after. It's a great time, plus there's still a great view of the Strip.
- Dining as a Member: Mandalay Bay members get a 20% discount when they eat at Foundation Room Las Vegas, and probably better service with such a title.
- Bringing Someone Special: Whether you're here for a date or a special event, come with someone you don't mind splurging a little with. The food is pricey, and the atmosphere is much more intimate than some place you'd go to break up with someone. And don't bring that girl that slept over last night just because she's guilting you into making her feel un-classy. Don't fall for that one, sir!
Is it Worth It?The portions are small, but if you're looking for a nice meal on a small stomach, this is the place for you. Plus, the view is among the best in the city!
Foundation Room Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Romantic Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Wheelchair Access
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Foundation Room Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like