PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Foundation Room Lounge Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
An exclusive gentleman's club? This looks more like Uncle Joe's man-cave.
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: Fashionable attire. Don't come wearing your pajamas.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:3
The Foundation Room Lounge Vegas used to be a super exclusive gentleman's club on the 43rd floor of Mandalay Bay. Now the Foundation Room nightlife Las Vegas is more like a sorry excuse for an exclusive club. It's pretty hard to be exclusive when promoters are giving away 2-for-1 drinks downstairs and practically begging you to check it out. At least there is a stunning view of the Vegas Strip that makes it worth the long elevator ride to the top.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Foundation Room Lounge Vegas Deals
- Foundation Room Lounge Vegas Information
- Nightlife Summary
- Foundation Room Las Vegas has it's own membership club.
- Foundation Room Lounge Las Vegas is located on the 43rd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
- Comedy shows are featured at Foundation Room Lounge Mandalay Bay Las Vegas on Sunday nights.
Hours of Operation:
Open daily 10pm - close
The Foundation Room Lounge Las Vegas is fashioned after an old-school gentleman's club mixed with some Gothic flare. It's not club-like at all, more like a mellow musty man lounge. It definitely doesn't have a romantic feel to it so don't try to impress the ladies by taking them to the exclusive man cave known as the Foundation Room Las Vegas.
Why We Go:
Foundation Room Las Vegas has a great view and stiff drinks. We'll take that all day - and night.
- Outdoor Patio: What's better than a drink in Vegas? A drink outside in Vegas. That's why we love Foundation Room Lounge Las Vegas. We can sit outside and watch the chaos while sipping our snooty cocktails.
- Awesome View: We love the Vegas Strip, we could live on the Vegas Strip if it wasn't frowned upon to take up residence in a bush. Details. Details. Staring at the Strip while drinking beers at Foundation Room Lounge Las Vegas is the stuff Cheapo dreams are made of.
- Quality Service: The servers and bartenders at Foundation Room Las Vegas aren't here to kiss your tooshie. They offer solid, genuine service without all the fake smiles and friendly banter.
Foundation Room Lounge Mandalay Bay Las Vegas is a hard club to get into so make sure to dress your best in hopes of getting a drink at this once exclusive lounge.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Become a Member: By becoming a Foundation Room Las Vegas Member, guests get lots of special Foundation Room Las Vegas perks. We love perks.
- Do Sit On The Patio: The view of the Vegas Strip from Foundation Room Lounge Mandalay Bay Las Vegas is breath-taking and definitely a view you don't want to miss. Get your cameras ready and practice that pout before heading over to Foundation Lounge Las Vegas.
- Don't Forget To Dress Up: The dress code at Foundation Room Lounge Las Vegas isn't too strict - even jeans are allowed, as long as they are nice jeans. It's worth it to take a shower and dress up a little. No one wants to mingle with a smelly Cheapo. (Casino Boy routinely finds this out the hard way.)
- Don't Expect Boring Lounge Music: Foundation Room Las Vegas brings in some of the top house music DJs to spin in this intimate bar.
Is it Worth It?If you get in for free, it's worth it.
Foundation Room Lounge Vegas Amenities
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
- Bottle Service
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Foundation Room Lounge Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.