PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas
It's about time someone set flame to the El Cortez. I mean... what?
A Quick Look
El Cortez Vegas
600 Fremont St.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Daily 4pm-10pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas says that"There are places to eat and then there is The Flame." But really, can't you say this about every restaurant? It's not that fancy, but it's pretty good compared to most of the Downtown Vegas restaurants.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas is located in the El Cortez Hotel and Casino.
- The Flame Las Vegas serves gourmet steak, seafood and has an extensive wine list. Perfect for a romantic date that you aren't quite bold enough to show off on the Strip.
- The Flame Steakhouse Vegas is one of the Downtown Vegas restaurants that doesn't want anyone under 18 to eat. Well, they can eat, just not here.
El Cortez Vegas
600 Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas is supposed to be classy, with world class foods for sophisticated palates. (But seriously, if you're eating in Downtown Las Vegas, you probably don't even know what a palate is. We're still hazy on it, to be quite honest.) There's dim lighting in this almost tastefully decorated steakhouse, so bring your readin' glasses and maybe a flashlight to make sure you actually got what you ordered without having to put it in your mouth to test it out.
Why We Dine:
The Flame Las Vegas is easily one of the nicer Downtown Vegas restaurants. Generally dined at to avoid all the other cliches of "Old Vegas" styled restaurants.
- Fish On A Plane: The Flame Steakhouse Vegas flies in fresh seafood every day. Seems like a lot of airfare for a few lobsters and crabs. They fly first class straight into Casino Boy's mouth. Yumm.
- Piano Man: Looking to be serenaded by sweet tunes during your delightful dinner? The Flame Steakhouse Vegas has live piano entertainment every night.
- Garbage Salad: Yummy, right? That homeless guy that lives on the corner actually eats one of these every night, but you can come here and pay to get one. Actually, it's a Chicago classic. Worth a try, no matter how unappetizing it sounds.
The lighting and fancy decorations in here should deter you TV fanatics, because they still have a flat screen in here. Don't miss the new Bachelor just because your wife needed to eat a steak. That's uncalled for.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: As far as sides go, garlic-y potatoes are real crowd pleaser's. (For everyone except for the girl you'll be drunkenly talking to far too close at the club later.)
- French Onion Soup: If it's chilly outside, get the French onion soup when you're in The Flame Steakhouse Vegas! Way better than chili, any day. Plus, they don't have chili here.
Is it Worth It?Sure. You can do much worse.
The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Wheelchair Access
- Full Bar
- Live Piano/Piano Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Fresh Food
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Flame Steakhouse Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like