FIREFLY: Best Las Vegas Restaurant for Tapas & Drinks in 2013
Casino Boy can’t get FIREFLY off his mind. While he usually sticks to casino tables and the hard stuff, that white sangria from Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar has stolen Casino Boy’s heart. With delectable tapas style plates and delicious fruit infused beverages, cheapos can have their fill at this Las Vegas restaurant without paying Las Vegas hotel prices. Plus, with Vegas happy hour rates that can’t be beat, Firefly has swept Casino Boy off his feet. CheapoVegas.com has chosen Las Vegas Firefly as the best restaurant of 2013 for tapas and drinks, and here’s why:
- Artichoke Toasts ($4.5)
- Tuna Tartare ($8)
- Tomato Bread ($4.5)
- Stuffed Dates ($4.5)
- Stuffed Peppers ($7)
- Mushroom Tart ($7.5)
- Baked Filets of Tilapia ($6.5)
- Camarones a La Diabla ($10)
- FireFly Fish Sticks ($6.5)
- Empanada ($5)
- Chicken and Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms ($5.5)
- Filet Mignon Sliders ($7.5)
- Banana-Nutella Sandwiches ($6)
- Chocolate and Cherry Bread Pudding ($5.5)
- Caramel Flan ($4)
See the full menu here: http://fireflylv.com/menu.html
- Firefly on Paradise: Vegas Happy Hour Mon-Thurs 3pm to 6pm, or Fridays 3pm to 5pm.
- Firefly Westside: Vegas Happy Hour Mon - Sun 3pm to 6pm
- Firefly on Eastern Avenue: Las Vegas Happy Hour Mon-Sun 3pm to 6pm.
This article was written by Ariel Abbott.
Heard of any other can't miss cheap Las Vegas restaurants? Let us know what you think of Firefly in our comments section below! Or, tell Casino Boy about your favorite cheap Vegas spots and he can write about it in a future post! To keep up to date on the best of Las Vegas for cheap, whether its Las Vegas hotels, shows, attractions, or cheap eats, follow the Casino Boy Facebook, Casino Boy on Twitter, and the CheapoVegas Google+!