PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas
"New New Orleans" menu? What happened to the "old old" one?
A Quick Look
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: Steak & Seafood
- Hours: Mon.- Sat. 11:30am- 2:30pm. 5pm- 10pm, Sun. 11am- 3pm, 5pm-10pm.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like Steak & Seafood Cuisine?
Check out more of our Steak & Seafood restaurant faves!
Celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse brings his famous "Bam" to the Vegas Strip at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Las Vegas. His Louisiana Creole inspired dishes are all the craze in Sin City.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Each guest can estimate their meal at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas to be somewhere between $38 - $45 per person.
- Loyal customers often praise Emeril's Las Vegas MGM Grand as one of the best seafood restaurants in Vegas.
- At Emeril's Fish House Las Vegas, Chef Emeril Lagasse not only brings Creole influences to his dishes but adds a variety of ethnic flavors as well.
MGM Grand Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sat. 11:30am- 2:30pm. 5pm- 10pm, Sun. 11am- 3pm, 5pm-10pm.
The sea-inspired Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Las Vegas restaurant is often bustling with people waiting to taste dishes from the famous Chef's menu. The tiles, wall coverings, and accent pieces all simulate the ocean's waves but still provide a contemporary setting. Although the restaurant seats about 200 people, it may still be difficult to getting a table immediately because it is, after all, a restaurant by one of the most well-known celebrity chefs.
Why We Dine:
There have been opposite feelings about Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas. Although some may praise the delicious plates of food, others say this location is lacking in comparison to Chef Emeril Lagasse's other restaurants.
- Barbecue Shrimp: The barbecue shrimp is a popular favorite among customers at Emeril's Las Vegas MGM Grand. The succulent shrimp is served with a delicious dipping sauce made of garlic and fresh herbs.
- Dessert: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Las Vegas is famous for their iconic banana cream pie. Request a slice and sink your teeth into the delicious banana crust.
- Private Parties: Who wouldn't enjoy the Chef's personal tasting menu? At Emeril's Fish Las Vegas, groups of 40 or more people can rent the patio area and enjoy a personal taste-testing created by the Chef.
The popular seafood bar is a favorite attraction at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas. Seats fill up fast because guests get a front row view of the staff prepping the seafood!
- Dressing Up: Don't expect to gain entrance into Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas if you're wearing a stained t-shirt with holes. The business casual dress code is enforced. The Vegas sun is hot but just remember all you gentlemen are not allowed in wearing tanktops.
- Bread Pudding: If you're not a fan of banana cream pie, then try their famous bread pudding. Another favorite among Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Las Vegas guests, the flavors and sauces change periodically so don't miss out on your chance to taste this heavenly dessert!
Is it Worth It?Only if you're on this side of The Strip and are willing to drop serious coin on dinner.
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas Restaurant Amenities
- Valet Parking
- Sunday Brunch
- Wheelchair Access
- Full Bar
- Fresh Food
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Steak & Seafood Restaurants You May Like