PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
Oh la la! I'd never go to Paris because there aren't nearly enough buffets there, so I'll settle for this one!
A Quick Look
3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Daily 9:30am-12:30am, when the rain is blasting
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
With the Eiffel Tower Las Vegas right around the corner, you don’t have to stroll all the way over to Paris just to see the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas gives you basically the same experience, except that once you’re done with this, you can go downstairs and lose a bunch of money. Technically a French thug could rob you for the same result, but this way feels a little more fun.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Eiffel Tower Paris Las Vegas is a half-scale 541 feet replica of the real Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. Where do they come up with all this stuff?
- The Eiffel Tower kind of reminds us of a tree house the way they build Paris around it, except for they used the Eiffel Tower Las Vegas instead of a tree. Hey, that's kind of clever.
- There’s no dress code at The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas. Wear your best dress for classy pictures or nothing but your favorite fanny pack if you’re going for a more touristy look.
3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
As if you can't see the Bellagio Fountains from everywhere in town...Well, here's a different angle on them, and this one is actually pretty great. Plus, you won't get wet from up here!
Why We Go:
The Eiffel Tower Vegas icon is pretty significant to our life. As in, it's a famous icon, and it's in Vegas, so The Las Vegas Eiffel Tower is doubly special to us.
- Romantic Hot Spot: We don't know much about romance, but we know Paris is the city of love, and girls love it when we do seemingly romantic things for them, so this is an obvious destination. The whole romance thing is already there, we just have to take them, hold hands, and then stand there looking studly next to the Las Vegas lights. Now there's a view that she can feast her eyes on.
- We May Never Go To Paris: Cheapos prefer Las Vegas, not Paris. Where are we going to find coupons, and cheap hotels there? Everything's in French. When we go to The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas, we get to pose with a famous monument and then go eat at the buffet downstairs. That will do for us now.
- We Love To Get High: Of course we're talking about being at the top of the The Las Vegas Eiffel Tower! Yep, we're all about going to places that give us a good view of the city. If you're afraid of heights, we wouldn't suggest getting too close to the edge, or looking straight down. If not, drink it in boys! It hopefully won't be the only thing you'll be drinking tonight, but hopefully drinking this view won't make you throw up the way other things will.
Sometimes you can get pretty good deals to The Eiffel Tower Paris Las Vegas. There are buy one get one deals out there if you're staying at the Paris Hotel, and even a few that are floating around for those who aren't. If you get a VIP pass, you can skip the line. Check out our Las Vegas promos for great deals at Paris Las Vegas.
- Do Go During The Day: If you’re going this time, you can see Las Vegas from The Las Vegas Eiffel Tower. You’ll be overlooking all the the buildings, people, and even mountains. It’s not Paris, but you knew that when you arrived anyways.
- Do Go At Night: You can go to The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas for a sunset, for a starry sky, for the Vegas lights. Or maybe just because you waited in line so long that the sun went down before you could get up there. Either way, it’s open til 12:30 in the morning for all you who don’t want to make a day of this.
- Don't Miss A View of the Fountains: From the top of The Las Vegas Eiffel Tower, you can see a lot of Vegas, but most notably, you can see the Bellagio Fountains from above.
- Don't Miss A Meal: Or do, the restaurant here is pretty pricey. But, just because you’re posted up in The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas, doesn't mean you have to go hungry. There are also plenty of dining options in Paris. Obviously, they love their fancy foods there.
Is it Worth It?If you're into the touristy places, with yet another great view of Vegas, you'll love the Eiffel Tower.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|