PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery
I do par at least every time I play anything. But we'll du par here every now and then too.
A Quick Look
Golden Gate Vegas
1 Fremont St
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: All day, errrr day
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Pie and comfort food is the name of the game at Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery. And that's a game that we could play any day of the week. It's actually a game that we're willing to ride out to the bottom of the ninth.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery is located in the Golden Gate Casino.
- Du Par's Las Vegas has been around since 1938. In case you're bad at math, that's a really long time.
- Du Par's Restaurant in Vegas serves breakfast all day long, along with comfort food for every other meal.
Golden Gate Vegas
1 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
All day, errrr day
Du Par's Las Vegas is supposed to feel homey and comforting. Home cookin' and a slice of pie, but no alcohol. Hmm... that's like no home we've ever been in before. All the waitresses are nice and dress like they're in a 50's diner. What a cliche...
Why We Dine:
Du Par's Restaurant in Vegas is just about the oldest thing in Vegas. Well, maybe about as old as all the waitresses there.
- Breakfast All Day: Breakfast for dinner, breakfast for lunch, and if you're feeling really crazy breakfast for breakfast! Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery has breakfast all day long, basically. Don't rush out of bed just because you're going to miss delicious pancakes and bacon. Not here, not ever. 4am or 4pm, you'll be scarfing down all the breakfast you want.
- Old School Vegas: Downtown is the legitimate old school Las Vegas, and the decor of this joint fits right in. Du Par's Las Vegas is both old-time-y and fun. AND you can bring your green hat, so, there's that.
- Children's Menu: Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery is truly a kid friendly Las Vegas restaurant, more so than most of them. They've got a full kids menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Does your kid only eat grilled cheese and chicken fingers? No problem. Both of them are on the menu here, and for only $5 each!
Du Par's Las Vegas has some of the best pancakes around. If you're a pancake lover, you won't want to miss these.
- Pie of the Month: Every month, one of the best Downtown Las Vegas bakeries features a special pie. Guess which one ... THIS ONE! From apple to pecan to cream cheese, they have tons of pies on the menu, but every month they feature one that you can buy by the slice, or buy the whole thing. All pies are baked fresh daily, so don't just buy it to stick in someone's face.
- Blue Plate Special: From 6am- 11am, Du Par's Restaurant in Vegas serves short stacks, hot cake sandwiches, french toast or a full blown breakfast for a special price. Coffee is included in every one of these blue plate specials, even though it's not served on the plate. We know - it's a little confusing.
Is it Worth It?Yep. These pancakes and pies are simply delicious.
Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery Restaurant Amenities
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Open 24 hours
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Du Par's Restaurant and Bakery Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like