PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas
A day in Death Valley sounds more like a criminal sentence than a fun day tour.
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: Departs between 5:45-6:45am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Take a Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas and be fascinated by the outlying regions of Las Vegas. Ending up in the Mojave desert after hamming it up in Vegas generally isn't a good thing... but when your host is an experienced tour guide and not a greasy mob boss, it can actually be a lot of fun!
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Spend an entire day (11 hours) exploring the desert on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas.
- Visit several special Mojave desert stops like Scotty's Castle.
- A boxed lunch is included on Death Valley Tours from Las Vegas.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Try not to get lost and left behind in the desert on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas. We're just joking, your experienced tour guides wouldn't let that happen... but still, seeing the many incredible desert sights on Las Vegas Tours to Death Valley by sticking with the group is a good idea.
Why We Go:
You might not think it, but Death Valley is home to some incredible things to see in the Las Vegas area. So it follows that Las Vegas Tours to Death Valley are among our favorite things to do in Las Vegas.
- Scotty's Castle: I bet you weren't expecting there to be a castle in the Mojave desert. Well guess what? There is! And you get 1.5 hours to wander around there on the Death Valley Tours from Las Vegas.
- Useless Desert Information: The Las Vegas Tours to Death Valley driver will provide you with plenty of facts about the desert. Cheapo Vegas Disclaimer: facts prove most useful on shows such as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- Fresh Air is Nice: Hey! We love the Las Vegas Strip hotel casinos and Sin City nightclubs as much as the next person. Fresh air IS your friend though.
The Las Vegas Tours to Death Valley stop Badwater is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at 282 feet below sea level.
- Do Dress Appropriately: The desert is no place for heels or revealing dresses, as much as it pains us to say it. Check the weather and make sure to wear comfortable, not-so-nice clothes.
- Do (Maybe?) Bring the Kids: This tour is a good one for the kids... if they can stand sightseeing for 11 hours that is. There are better kid-friendly things in Vegas, but this is by no means a bad choice.
- Don't Miss These Great Stops: There aren't many ways to get out into the desert and sight-see without at least a little help. The Las Vegas Tours to Death Valley stop at the best spots, like the Rhyolite Ghost Town and the Ubehebe Crater.
- Don't Forget to Tip: These tour guides work hard! 11-hour days with a bunch of giddy tourists deserves at least a couple bucks. Don't be shy with a tip.
Is it Worth It?Death Valley Day Trips sure are unique, but they are also expensive and long. It's a nice change of pace for families staying in Vegas for several days.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|