PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Chicago Brewing Co.
I don't have to go to all the way to Chicago for pizza anymore! Just all the way over to Downtown...
A Quick Look
Four Queens Vegas
202 Fremont St
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Cuisine: American
- Hours: Mon.-Fri.11:30am-1:30am & Sat.-Sun.10am-1:30am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Like American Cuisine?
Check out more of our American restaurant faves!
Chicago Brewing Co. has beer. Most people that come to Vegas to drink go for martinis and vodka Redbulls, but if you're in the mood for a beer that doesn't have "Light" in the title and a drink that has more than 3% alcohol, check out the Chicago Brewing Co. in Vegas. The fact that it's not on the Las Vegas Strip gives the beer a little more credibility, plus the scene's a lot less douche-y so ... ya' know, there's that.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Las Vegas Chicago Brewing Co. is a micro-brewery and restaurant in the Four Queens Hotel and Casino.
- If you've got a hankerin' for pizza and beer (and we don't mean Papa Johns and a whimp-y Bud Light), the Las Vegas Chicago Brewing Co. may just be the spot for you.
- Las Vegas Chicago Brewing Co. also has a selection of fine cigars. Maybe eat your pizza first, not during. Cigars are no good when greasy.
Four Queens Vegas
202 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Fri.11:30am-1:30am & Sat.-Sun.10am-1:30am
The Chicago Brewing Co. in Vegas is easy to spot right when you walk into the Four Queens Hotel and Casino. The restaurant is self seating, and is quite the free-for-all, so if you're trying to arrange seating for a large party, good luck. The place fills up fast and stays hopping, which is a sign that the beer must be working! The service is quick and friendly, but not overly so. Easy does it.
Why We Dine:
Chicago Brewing Co. does three things right. Beer. Pizza. And making both cheap.
- 7 Beers on Tap: The Chicago Brewing Co. in Vegas is known for their beer, after all. They brew light, amber and dark ales, hefeweizens and even a hoppy IPA that will get you extra happy by the time you're out of here.
- Beer Sampler: You can sample 5 beers for under $9 This is one of the best Las Vegas breweries, so don't miss the chance to try every single thing they have to offer. Fortunately, we never do, which may explain the beer guts, but some ladies love them!
- Pizza Parties: What goes better with a few good micro-brews than a few good slices of pizza? Wings you say? They've got those too. But the pizza is the real show stopper here. You can get it deep dish and Chicago style, thin crust, big or small. Obviously, the Chicago Brewing Co. takes pride in their Chicago-style pizzas, but it's your meal, so get it the way you like it.
Don't feel like sitting down for a meal and a cold one? That's dumb, but you can call in an order to go and the Chicago Brewing Co. will have it hot and ready in your time of need. They even do beers to go, so there's no need to miss out on that either.
- Root Beer: Not as good as real beer in our book, but for those who don't drink, this is some of the best root beer you'll ever find, and it's been voted the best root beer in Vegas time after time. The Las Vegas Chicago Brewing Co. makes their own root beer, so if you don't end up liking it, maybe keep it on the down low. Chances of that happening are pretty slim though.
- Garlic Knots: Chicago Brewing Co. in Vegas makes their garlic knots big and cheesy and garlicy. They're perfect to take home and eat after a long night of drinking to soak up all the alcohol and even keep away the vampires perhaps. So if you're thinking about going to see Bite after your meal, maybe we wouldn't actually recommend this. Otherwise, dig in!
Is it Worth It?Yep. Cheap beer, good pizza. Other than the trek you'll be making to get Downtown, this place is a no-brainer for a beer lover.
Chicago Brewing Co. Restaurant Amenities
- Cheap Eats
- Full Bar
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access
- Take-Out Available
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Brewing Co. Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other American Restaurants You May Like