Really amazing show, one of the best shows on the strip. Worth every penny I sent. The stage...
CatHouse Las Vegas
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
A sultry lounge filled with cocktail waitresses in corsets? Meow!
A Quick Look
- Type: Lounge
- Dress: Upscale club attire.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4
CatHouse Las Vegas is a swanky Vegas lounge located inside the Luxor Hotel and Casino. Decorated like a 1930's brothel, its dark and ultra sexy interior excites even the most subdued patron. This is not your typical Vegas mega-club. CatHouse Vegas Lounge is intimate, seductive, and the ideal location for a pre-drink or late night destination on the Vegas Strip.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- CatHouse Las Vegas is home to hundreds of items from turn of the century European brothels.
- CatHouse at the Luxor Las Vegas is a hookah bar as well as a lounge and restaurant. Feel free to indulge yourself in the flavored smoke of a hookah at this super sensual Vegas nightclub.
- Happy Hour at CatHouse Nightlife Las Vegas is every day from 5pm - 11pm. We like to get there at 5pm and order a new drink ever 30min until 11pm, it really sets us up right for the rest of the night.
- CatHouse Las Vegas is now closed!
Hours of Operation:
Open daily 10:30pm - 4am
CatHouse Las Vegas gives guests an intimate location to enjoy bottle service, late-night dancing, a full-bar, and hookah. Restaurant by day and seductive burlesque style lounge by night, CatHouse Nightlife Las Vegas is a different kind of Vegas club experience, and we like it!
Why We Go:
We go to CatHouse Las Vegas because there are hot girls walking around in corsets all night. What's sexier than a 19th century brothel inspired club filled with gorgeous women?
- Sexy Atmosphere: We can't think of a sexier style club than that resembling a 1930's European bordello. The dark red and black accents make CatHouse Las Vegas an intimate club soaked in sensuality. Women feel sexy just walking in the door and we feel sexy because it's so dark, you can barely see our faces.
- Good Service and Stiff Drinks: The folks at CatHouse Nightlife Las Vegas understand that most patrons come here to get a little wasted. We like that the bartenders give a heavy pour and get it done quick. CatHouse Las Vegas knows we don't want to stand around the bar waiting for drinks when there are girls dancing on platforms behind us.
- Dancing Platforms: The platforms at CatHouse Vegas Lounge are great for guys and girls. The girls like to get up there and show off their new moves from Night School 4 Girls, and we don't mind one bit. Although, they had better step aside when us boys need to get funky.
Girls can usually get into CatHouse Las Vegas really easy. A lot of the time there are promoters outside the doors of the Luxor handing out wristbands to girls.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress Up a Little: This is not a dive bar and no one wants to dance with a guy in cut offs or a girl in a t-shirt.
- Do Get Your Hookah On: They sell hookah at some of the tables, so if you're in to that kind of thing, why not? These tables aren't right by the dancefloor, so you'll have to choose which you'd rather be at. Oh Vegas choices. What a tough life.
- Don't Drink Too Many "Tiger Woods" Drinks: They taste amazing but will have you praying to the porcelain God all night long. Those babies are strong!
- Don't Expect A Rager: This is more of a laid back party scene. You'll still be able to get out on the floor and strut your stuff, but it's not on par with all of the mega nightclubs in Las Vegas. It's one of those places where the girls aren't carrying their heels home in their purse.
Is it Worth It?If you are looking for a sultry low key club then yes, CatHouse Nightlife Las Vegas is definitely worth it.
CatHouse Las Vegas Amenities
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bar Food
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Parking Structure
- Small Atmosphere
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Parties
- Valet Parking
- Smoking Allowed
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
CatHouse Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.