PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Black Canyon Rafting Tour Las Vegas
A rafting tour is a great way to relax! Or to lay low after a run-in with the mob. Yikes!
A Quick Look
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Adventure
- Hours: Departs between 7:30-9:00am
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Adventure faves!
Get out on a Black Canyon Rafting Tour Las Vegas to refresh, relax and regain yourself for another night in Sin City. Because after all, sitting in your Las Vegas Strip hotel room and thinking about all the money you've lost isn't going to make you feel better; getting a little fresh air, however, will.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The Black Canyon Tour Vegas will take up most of your day since it's about 8 hours long.
- Lunch and bottled water are both provided on rafting tours Las Vegas in Black Canyon.
- Stop at several shores and take a dip in the cool waters beneath the Hoover Dam.
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Black Canyon Rafting Tour Las Vegas certainly isn't something that comes to mind when one thinks of visiting Sin City. But it's definitely something you'll be glad you did after. Cruise on your raft through the stunningly high Black Canyon walls along the Colorado River and take a dip in the clear, cool water near the Hoover Dam. And with a knowledgeable local tour guide, who knows, you might even learn something. Whoops!
Why We Go:
We love staying at the hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and having a good time at thebest nightclubs in Vegas, but our liver likes when we do things like rafting tours Las Vegas. Compromise isn't a sign of weakness! And anyway, you'll be thanking your liver for showing you that not everything in Vegas is shiny.
- Rest and Relaxation: If you find yourself getting high-strung at the craps table, then you're missing the point of vacation. Rafting tours Vegas are great for getting that vacation feel back.
- Photo-Ops, Baby: The Black Canyon Tour Vegas is an opportunity to get some one-of-a-kind photos. You'll be in scenic places that people rarely go, so make sure to have a charged camera with you.
- Wildlife Spotting: Desert big horn sheep, blue heron and osprey could potentially be spotted from your raft. It's refreshing to see wild behavior that doesn't result in an unruly patron being bounced.
The Black Canyon Tour Vegas actually ends in Arizona. Your day will finish at Willow Beach before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Do Bring Sunscreen: You're going to be a sitting duck in the sun on this one. Definitely bring sunscreen, hats, shades, whatever, especially in the summer. Or you'll be going back to the Las Vegas Strip looking like an oversize lobster.
- Do Leave Your Valuables Behind: It'd be a shame to go on this awesome Black Canyon Tour Vegas and lose something valuable that you didn't need to bring with you in the first place. Leave it in the safe!
- Don't Wear Nice Clothes: Since the Black Canyon Tour Vegas is all outdoors, it's probably a good idea to leave the nice clothes in your Las Vegas hotel. Wear something you can get dirty and even go swimming in.
- Don't Let Vegas Get to You: We've all stressed over an overly excessive night in Vegas before. Leave those worries behind and enjoy nature. You are on vacation after all.
Is it Worth It?Tired of the typically flashy Vegas offerings and looking to connect with nature? Then this is for you.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Black Canyon Rafting Tour Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Adventure Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|