PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas
Free things at the Bellagio are always welcome in my book!
A Quick Look
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, US
Map this property
- Type: Scenic
- Hours: All day, every day.
- Price: Free!
Looking for more things to do?
Check out more of our Scenic faves!
Ah, the Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas. There are few things that can truly be described as magical. A first kiss with your soulmate, fairies, that moment your college makes it to the Final Four, and Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas. Yup - those are the top five.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas is in full bloom 365 days of the year. Come for Christmas to remind yourself of the Springtime you have to look forward to!
- Mr. and Mrs. Green Thumb are at the Bellagio Conservatory Las Vegas everyday from 10:30-11:30am to provide gardening tips to all of us struggling to just keep a flower alive!
- 140 people work to maintain the Bellagio Gardens Las Vegas. How do they keep it free and employ all these people?!
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Bellagio Conservatory Las Vegas features something new every season, but basically every time it has a theme composed to flowers and butterflies and all things naturally pleasant.
Why We Go:
The Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens Las Vegas is a free exhibit that they change out five times a year. Somehow, they make it big and beautiful every time.
- Elaborate Shows: Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens Las Vegas has shows every season, and each show takes 3 or 4 months to plan. The team gets together to make the best display, full of theatrics and beauty.
- Huge Garden: The Bellagio Gardens Las Vegas are housed in a 13,573-square-foot conservatory. Wow. If it's not big, it's not the Bellagio.
- Fun For All: There's no age limit at the Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens Las Vegas, so bring the baby or bring your grandma'. Bring them both if you want double the diapers to change, but at least they'll both enjoy all the pretty colors and exhibits.
The Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens Las Vegas isn't just flowers and props. There are animals of all sorts in here too. Well, not all sorts. Maybe just a bunch of animals you'd expect to see in a garden.
- Do Be Part of the Crowd: 18,000 people visit the Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas gets every day.
- Do Take Pictures: The exhibit will probably be different next time you come, and this makes for a much better backdrop than the pictures you'll take in your hotel bathroom mirror.
- Don't Roll In the Flowerbeds: That would make everyone really upset. If you need to roll in something, make sure it's not something that 140 people don't maintain every day.
- Don't Miss The Fountains: Another free treat that the Bellagio has provided us! After you walk around the Bellagio Gardens Las Vegas, see a water show at the Bellagio Fountains!
Is it Worth It?Yes. It's free and beautiful and well worth the walk through.
User Average Review
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Bellagio Conservatory and Bellagio Gardens Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Other Scenic Things to Do That May Appeal To You
|Thing to Do Info|