PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Aces and Ales Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Oh bully. I think I just lost $100 to a pool shark.
A Quick Look
3740 S Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Map this property
- Type: Bar
- Dress: Casual
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
- Casino Boy's Rating:4.5
Aces and Ales Las Vegas is a dive bar with a great selection of craft beers, good food, and spectacular service. The only real downfall to this place is it's location, about 20 minutes out of town. Other than that, it's the perfect place for a beer lover or smokey pool player. That's our kind of scene. You won't find prissy folks at Aces and Ales gastropub Las Vegas, it's only the beer drinking crowd out here.
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- The co-owner of Aces and Ales Las Vegas is Keri Kelli, the guitar player for Alice Cooper.
- Aces and Ales gastro pub Las Vegas is open 24 hours.
- Aces and Ales Las Vegas regularly rotates it's tap beers to maintain freshness and diversity.
- Aces and Ales happy hour Las Vegas is one of the best in Sin City.
3740 S Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sun. 6am - 5:30am
Aces and Ales gastro pub Las Vegas features 22 craft beers on tap and an incredible Aces and Ales happy hour Las Vegas. A constant rotation of craft beers keeps the options at Aces and Ales Las Vegas interesting for each visit. Pool tables, shuffleboard, and knowledgeable staff, make this one of the best craft beer pubs in the Las Vegas area.
Why We Go:
Beer is nature's special gift. We love it and we love any place where we can drink good beer all day long without judgement. Aces and Ales is basically heaven in Vegas for us Cheapos.
- Shuffleboard and Pool Tables: Girls like to dance when they go out and guys like to play pool. That's the basic gender stereotype but it's kind of true. Aces and Ales beer bar Las Vegas earned major points with us for having pool and shuffleboard rather than a dance-floor and DJ.
- Great Staff: The staff at Aces and Ales Las Vegas know a thing or two about good beer, and they will guide guests through the maze of taps, only laughing occasionally. It's all about trying new kinds of beer at this place so they understand most patrons are like newborns in the beer tasting world but they can also teach a seasoned beer connoisseur a thing or two.
- Mellow Noise Level: It's rare to actually be able to carry on a conversation in a Las Vegas bar but Aces and Ales Las Vegas is the exception. No more nodding and smiling in this place, unless of course, you don't give a hoot what the other person is saying.
We were a little shocked to find out that Aces and Ales gastropub Las Vegas has vegan and vegetarian options.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out The Bottle Selection: Although beer always seems better from a tap, Aces and Ales has a lot of great bottled beers as well.
- Do Try The Food: It's bar food at Aces and Ales Las Vegas, but it's REALLY good bar food.
- Don't Order a Bud Light: It's just rude to order a light beer in a place like Aces and Ales gastropub Las Vegas. With so many amazing craft beers available, a Bud Light just isn't going to cut it.
- Don't Go If You Can't Stand a Little Cigarette Smoke: This is a typical Vegas pub and smoking is allowed in Aces and Ales gastropub Las Vegas.
Is it Worth It?If you like beer, pool, and fun, then yeah, it's worth it.
Aces and Ales Las Vegas Amenities
- Bar Food
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Parties
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Aces and Ales Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.